Please list all the scenarios you'd want to see in a fantasy based interracial game.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Setting
The setting is fantasy, sword and sorcery, castles and dungeons.

Interracial Definition
Interracial is defined as black humans that look like black people in real life, having sex with white humans who look like white people in real life. I explain it like this because when people think fantasy and interracial, they might think of Elf and Orc, although the game will feature elf and orc like beings, I want this thread to focus on ideas around interracial sex between white and black humans.

Other sexual interactions
The game features sex between white men and white women, and interracial content is optional. However, the purpose of this post is to focus on what people want out of the interracial scenarios.

Okay, let's begin. What are ALL the different interracial scenarios you'd expect to see in this unique and almost untouched genre?

Try to make a list like this:

Interracial Fetish A
- Explain Fetish A, preferably with an example.
Interracial Fetish B
- Explain Fetish B, preferably with an example.
Interracial Fetish C
- Explain Fetish C, preferably with an example

I already have a huge list of ideas, but I want to see if what you guys want matches what I've planned. The ideas will be converted into a white men on white women variant, since the game's focus isn't just interracial. The ideas can include white men dominating black women, and even cucking black guys, but this doesn't seem to be that popular, but if that's what you're into, just be honest and list it. Interracial works both ways. In the end though, just list what you REALLY want to see, stuff that actually arouses you, it can be anything from humiliation, dominance, submission, cuckoldry, netorare, harem, alpha, female or male domination, submissive or dominant male protagonist, etc, but focused around interracial.

You can also PM me ideas if you want.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wild West fantasy Scenarios
Dallas cowboy Cheerleader Orcs meets Boys in the Hood meets Snake Plissken Meets Clint Eastwood meets Shakira meets Zoe Saldana Elf ears. In wild west hell location.
Your casting idea's are specific:

- Strong, athletic, orc like women in skimpy cheerleader like outfits.
- Thuggish black characters like from Boys In The Hood.
- Strong, dominant, white alpha males like Clint Eastwood or Snake Plissken.
- Hot black babe like Zoe Saldana.
- Hot latin babe like Shakira.

I have characters like this already in the story, some are major characters and others minor.

If you want to explain actual fetish content and sexual scenarios, go ahead.

Reactions: Laballex

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Well... I don't care much if I'm teased, cock-blocked, blue-balled by the prettiest ladies you got but please, at least, let the mc bone some lowkey but hot chicks in your initial release.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Well... I don't care much if I'm teased, cock-blocked, blue-balled by the prettiest ladies you got but please, at least, let the mc bone some lowkey but hot chicks in your initial release.
So you're saying even if a woman has just engaged in a gang bang, you should still be able to have a chance to fuck her last?

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
So you're saying even if a woman has just engaged in a gang bang, you should still be able to have a chance to fuck her last?
:oops::ROFLMAO: d'oh! I mean, initial releases are just about teasers, right? No boning... Maybe a skin show but that's about it... A blue ball. At least, give us some action. Take acting lesson for instance. You can't fuck the leading lady early on ok fine, but at least you have the nurse in the early chapters.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Considering your other threads, I take we are taking about a game with (maybe optional) cuckolding elements. If that's the case, I'd like to see variety in the cuckoldresses and getting a different vibe and dynamics from each other.

For example, if MC has a semi-corresponding romantic relationship with a girl, there is no need for the cuckolding to include degrading and insulting aspects and it could be more of a teasing game with some humbling/getting put in place dialogue.
On the other hand, other girls could be scornful size queens; sadistic tormentors that simply enjoy humiliating the MC; racially motivated sluts that love raceplay; lady friends that allow the voyeur MC to watch them fuck and jokingly mock him afterwards; etc.

I'd also like to see the cuckolding and power-play elements progressively going beyond the purely sexual talk/scenes and playing a part in how the MC is perceived by others and how he interacts with them.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Oh you better make a survey about cuck/ntr part before you make a gamble.
But if it's avoidable... mmmmaybe it'll draw some women fancying monkey-branching and open relationships, and probably, the alphabets as well... I dunno, yer call (shrugs)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally first I would like to talk a bit about NTR and how I recommend it to be if it gets added. If you want to have everyone happy I recommend that you get NTR integrated into the game but it is disabled by default, how does it work?, NTR is disabled by default in the game so those that don't wanna find it at any place will never see it, but if it is activated it should fall under the "avoidable" part. Basically a character will try to seduce your girlfriend/wife/lover and you will have to take actions to stop it (being more clear, if NTR is disabled any NTR related stat will remain at 0, if it's enabled the stat can be increased and the player should fight it off or lose his girlfriend or whatever she is)

Having said that, on the interracial I found it quite interesting dark elf x white human male MC. Be it with the MC as dominant or submissive I always find it hot.

215303j

A game where the MC cucks the black guy and steals his girlfriend sounds like a breath of fresh air to me!

Male bi-sex with the black man as the bottom would also be innovative.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
A white heterosexual man serving the local Holy Inquisition tortures black bulls by fucking their wives, sisters, daughters and mothers in front of them.
A game where the MC cucks the black guy and steals his girlfriend sounds like a breath of fresh air to me!

Male bi-sex with the black man as the bottom would also be innovative.
What does everyone else think about these ideas?

Here's the problem. I can barely find any rule34 content where the white guy cucks the black guy. I don't think that fetish is very popular. I've seen one comic from illustrated interracial. I've seen maybe 10-30 drawings on rule34, out of its 100,000+ images.

Can someone point me to a place where this fetish is extremely dominant and popular? I'd need to figure out where to advertise it. If there's no where to advertise it, it may not be popular at all.

I even conducted a poll and the % was VERY low: https://f95zone.to/threads/poll-do-...black-and-white-guys-fucking-hot-babes.34364/

d. No. I prefer to only see BWC(big white cock) fuck women while humiliating small black dick losers
- Votes: 55 / 7.6%

My story actually includes scenarios where the white guy does cuck the black guy, but I was thinking of skipping it, since it's just not popular at all, and everyone would probably skip those scenes in game.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
I hope the ladies have real-life, consistent characteristics that'll challenge the mc on how to tackle or move around'em like, if some mulata prefers tall dark studs, and the mc's a short ginger, how will he make her fall for him? Flirt with her? What'll be your pickup lines? ok she's tough... How about getting to know her by eavesdropping and googling? Or snatch one from the herd and do each other's favor to make her your wing-... girl?(shrugs)

And there should be competition among the boys as well I mean, do you expect a foxy lady to pass by unnoticed by the jocks, chads, and sleezy profs? Fuck no!!! Use any means necessary to cock-block the muggers by sabotage, frame ups, form alliance with the oppressed geeks, or do the help-me-help-you thing etc, just do any means to make ends meet.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
What does everyone else think about these ideas?

Here's the problem. I can barely find any rule34 content where the white guy cucks the black guy. I don't think that fetish is very popular. I've seen one comic from illustrated interracial. I've seen maybe 10-30 drawings on rule34, out of its 100,000+ images.

Can someone point me to a place where this fetish is extremely dominant and popular? I'd need to figure out where to advertise it. If there's no where to advertise it, it may not be popular at all.

I even conducted a poll and the % was VERY low: https://f95zone.to/threads/poll-do-...black-and-white-guys-fucking-hot-babes.34364/

d. No. I prefer to only see BWC(big white cock) fuck women while humiliating small black dick losers
- Votes: 55 / 7.6%

My story actually includes scenarios where the white guy does cuck the black guy, but I was thinking of skipping it, since it's just not popular at all, and everyone would probably skip those scenes in game.
I may be wrong, but when I see this sort of suggestions I get the impression that these people are not expressing a fetish of theirs but rather their opposition of the black on white fetish. If that's the case and it's all about opposing a fetish they dislike or, even worse, about politics or actual racism, then I don't think your game would benefit much by catering those requests.
On top of that, there's the added difficulty of juggling with contradictory paradigms: having raceplay going both ways within the -presumably limited- game's cast dilutes the message and therefore the fetishistic aspect of it.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Time to show reasoning over the issue:

-"My story actually includes scenarios where the white guy does cuck the black guy, but I was thinking of skipping it, since it's just not popular at all, and everyone would probably skip those scenes in game. "

What people care is "who is the MC" and "do I dislike it?", if the white guy is the MC and cucks the black guy it's netori, and netori has it's own fans, the only part that could be talked about is if within the interracial fetish there is a group that likes that type of situation, I believe it's quite possible.

Overall that situation is where the MC is a winner, which means it would be seen more than those in which the MC is a loser.

-"Here's the problem. I can barely find any rule34 content where the white guy cucks the black guy. I don't think that fetish is very popular. "

The question isn't if the fetish is very popular but rather how people feel when playing it, people may lack an anal fetish but still won't skip a scene of anal sex, the ones that skip things are those that find the scene disgusting. It is very different not having a fetish and disliking a fetish.

Now answering to slider :

-"having raceplay going both ways within the -presumably limited- game's cast dilutes the message and therefore the fetishistic aspect of it".

It only dilutes when you only like one aspect of it, for example think about dominance and submission, if you say that if we have only dominance adding submission would dilute it then it can't be more wrong, because it adds possibilities of power play and makes it more complex, adding quite an interesting gameplay to obtain dominance in the case that we want it.

Even a dominant player only can enjoy it too, because he earned his dominance.

Going back to interracial, the message only gets diluted if you wanted it to be "black males are better".

-"when I see this sort of suggestions I get the impression that these people are not expressing a fetish of theirs but rather their opposition of the black on white fetish "

Yes, you are wrong, but it's because you think within the "interracial" fetish, the people that like that are those that follow the "dominant alpha male", netori is a fetish quite liked by many however the thing is that it isn't usually connected to the interracial, but it's just because it isn't needed.

To end let me say something, decide the main fetishes of the game and focus on them, those that dislike them aren't your main public, too many games want to have everyone happy and most of them die because of that. When you choose the main fetishes make the game system based on it.

A person interested in NTR or competition would love that your game could follow what Fliptoynk said, however others that dislike competition they wouldn't be happy with the system. Choose your public and stick with it, people are tired of generic games that make every single thing optional, I would like to ask just a question here:

-If you have a foot fetish, would it make you support a game because it had a footjob within it?
-If you have a femdom fetish, would you support a game because it had a scenes in which the girl is on top?
-If you like maledom, would you support a game which is basically femdom but has a few scenes in which the MC is on top?

You can't have everyone happy, just find your public within the game you want to make. In the end the best recommendation I can give is... just do what you like in a way that you find it interesting to play.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, you are wrong, but it's because you think within the "interracial" fetish, the people that like that are those that follow the "dominant alpha male", netori is a fetish quite liked by many however the thing is that it isn't usually connected to the interracial, but it's just because it isn't needed.
The reason I think within the interracial fetish is mostly because both the title and the game's description explicitly say this is to be a game about interracial sex.
Also, seeing other threads hakarlman has made, I think the game is about one race subjecting the other. That's why I think whichever race is to be "on top" should be consistent for the sake of believability.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Totally ripping off a slice of life light novel i read a long time ago here...

Kingdoms ruled by royals with a magic ability limited by bloodline.
- Northern Norse type with magic related to Ice - royals with the magic blood are pale white with silver hair and blue eyes, slender and short in height. Common folk are viking-ish with a focus on raiding and commerce. It's a patriarchy.
- Franco-German dual type with magic related to Enchantment and Fortification - royals are either blonde with hazel eyes or black-haired with green eyes depending on the power inherited. Two families intermarry those with the power, even if borderline incestual at times, and co-rule their twindoms. Commoners are of all kinds with crafting and manufacture as specialization. Two rulers of each gender, one from each family in an equal partnership.
- Fiery Spain/Portugal type - with tanned, redheaded, black-eyed royals - in the novel their power was space/time - here they should have the power of Fire. They rear and ride dragons. Commoners are a mix of tanned brown-haired, brown-eyed muscle maniacs and the black-skinned Maurs as either second-class citizens or slaves. They're militaristic, focused on providing mercenaries and subjugating monsters and dungeons wherever needed. Strength decides leadership. Matriarchy at this time.
- and Arab type with a power focused on debauchery and fertility - lots of seamen swimming around. It wasn't really explored up until where i read it, so i made shit up. A prime minister/vizier elected by a council of royal elders rules while the royals themselves make babies, regardless of gender.

In the novel, some dude was summoned from our world to make babies with the queen of their Spain because all the other royals died in a war of some kind and he was the only one compatible enough to ensure the bloodline kept going. It was a fluffy love type of read up until i stopped reading it.

Now, interracial possibilities:

- a Maur tries to rise through the ranks in Spain. He can rough it out on his own in the military or become a Duchess' fucktoy and move on through the less admired political system
- the Franks fear their bloodline may be at risk due to an increasing number of blood-related marriages. They need to trade with the other royals, who are reluctant to risk losing monopoly over their family's power. Will they go through a losing trade or risk war through subterfuge?
- the northern lands are mostly filled with snow and ice, meaning the Norse kingdom can't flourish. They need to advance southwards, yet their bodies can't adjust to higher temperatures fast enough and the royals will be stuck, left behind. They need the power of Fire, yet there is only one royal remaining and she rules with an iron fist. Will they risk it all and propose a unifying marriage of the two opposite forces or wait in silence for the next generation to arrive?
- the south has fish. lots and lots of fish - and babies. The numbers don't add up anymore. Hounded by the desert behind them, moving north is their only option. However, relations are strained and value is little. To seek slow friendship or invade and conquer? it remains to be seen.

Not as detailed as i'd like and there are holes everywhere, but it's a thing.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The reason I think within the interracial fetish is mostly because both the title and the game's description explicitly say this is to be a game about interracial sex.
Also, seeing other threads hakarlman has made, I think the game is about one race subjecting the other. That's why I think whichever race is to be "on top" should be consistent for the sake of believability.
Mate, you missed the point, if you talk about if people would be interested in white people cucking black people, you can't take a conclussion based only on the interracial fetish. That's what I meant and that's why I said it's wrong.

On the other part just because a race is subjecting the other doesn't mean anything, if you think for example about slavery it wasn't too unusual that a slave managed to fuck the wife of the man that owned them. In fact it was quite interesting when the wife got pregnant and the man found the colour of the child when she gave birth.