[POLL] - Do you like the idea of hung black and white guys fucking hot babes?

Do you like the idea of hung black and white guys fucking hot babes?

• a. Yes.

Votes: 672 40.6%
  • b. No. I prefer to only see BBC(big black cock) fuck women while humiliating small white dick losers

Votes: 366 22.1%
  • c. No. I prefer to only see BBC(big black cock) fuck women without humiliating anyone

Votes: 132 8.0%
  • d. No. I prefer to only see BWC(big white cock) fuck women while humiliating small black dick losers

Votes: 150 9.1%
  • e. No. I prefer to only see BWC(big white cock) fuck women without humiliating anyone

Votes: 281 17.0%
  • f. Other. I'll respond to this post

Votes: 54 3.3%

• Total voters

kamiweebdesu

Feb 7, 2018
love how mojarity of black dudes chose (b) to humalite while white dudes dont care about the humalition part...tells us so much about how insecure ((bbc) weilders are maybe its not that big when you need to compere yourself to a another person
legit gave me a huge grin when i seen the results
66f694d19ea32fd6d912fc5706e6fbba1b83cccb75e50c56512873fe5a516568.jpg
guess white dudes are less insecure heh

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
love how mojarity of black dudes chose (b) to humalite while white dudes dont care about the humalition part...tells us so much about how insecure ((bbc) weilders are maybe its not that big when you need to compere yourself to a another person
legit gave me a huge grin when i seen the results
View attachment 425363
guess white dudes are less insecure heh
Odd that you make the assumption that the people who chose option B are all insecure black guys. I dont recall seeing a census anywhere that stated the demographics of who chose what. Sounds to me like it is YOU who are projecting YOUR insecurities upon the rest of us. Isn't it Ironic, dont you think?

kamiweebdesu

Feb 7, 2018
Odd that you make the assumption that the people who chose option B are all insecure black guys. I dont recall seeing a census anywhere that stated the demographics of who chose what. Sounds to me like it is YOU who are projecting YOUR insecurities upon the rest of us. Isn't it Ironic, dont you think?
i would assume most of them either are black dudes or just cuckolds both are insecure to chose the humilation part tbh
dont get your panties wet bro its just a objective observation ,notice how almost everyone who chose the BWC leave out the humilation part ? makes me giggle like a school girl
not kink shaming just saying what is is obvious
da1b91f744888e3fd0cb88e2a66eb580504ed768f2b926610d3756a963840954.jpg