[POLL] - Do you like the idea of hung black and white guys fucking hot babes?

Do you like the idea of hung black and white guys fucking hot babes?

• a. Yes.

Votes: 672 40.6%
  • b. No. I prefer to only see BBC(big black cock) fuck women while humiliating small white dick losers

Votes: 366 22.1%
  • c. No. I prefer to only see BBC(big black cock) fuck women without humiliating anyone

Votes: 132 8.0%
  • d. No. I prefer to only see BWC(big white cock) fuck women while humiliating small black dick losers

Votes: 150 9.1%
  • e. No. I prefer to only see BWC(big white cock) fuck women without humiliating anyone

Votes: 281 17.0%
  • f. Other. I'll respond to this post

Votes: 54 3.3%

• Total voters

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
That particular reach was so long you must have twenty foot arms. Literally nothing I said was projecting or a put down. The fact that that you state otherwise is even more telling, in light of the person I was replying to doing the exact thing you accuse me of, asserting that everyone who chose a specific option was "insecure black guys".

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
He will be certain to interview on your calling His name.

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Just like with massive ungainly tits it's the same with cocks.

I prefer perfectly sized pert tits, a nice handful.

I'm not a fan of cocks whatsoever but I'd rather see a rock hard hot 7 incher with some nice curvage than a horse cock.