Wolf RPG Completed Please! My Cool Maid! [v1.10_MOD1] [HUNGRY CAMP]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

VRGO

Feb 29, 2020
unironically wolfrpg has better overall games than rpgmaker for some reason.
Hard agree lol

The Imperial Gatekeeper by itself blows 95% of RPGM games out of the water no contest, and while RPGM does have some hits like the BlackSouls games, Summer/Winter Memories, TRATRITLE, and a few others, they feel more like the exception than the rule. Like JustXuX said though, it's probably thanks to the higher barrier for entry than RPGM. Same reason you'll find that a lot of Unity games are probably higher effort (not quality, but effort) than similar RenPy games.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Not much of a game, but pretty nice animation viewer, I like the humor, definitely caters to disinterested sex kink too

YudiasGalaxy

Jan 28, 2024
Hard agree lol

The Imperial Gatekeeper by itself blows 95% of RPGM games out of the water no contest, and while RPGM does have some hits like the BlackSouls games, Summer/Winter Memories, TRATRITLE, and a few others, they feel more like the exception than the rule. Like JustXuX said though, it's probably thanks to the higher barrier for entry than RPGM. Same reason you'll find that a lot of Unity games are probably higher effort (not quality, but effort) than similar RenPy games.
Honestly they are the same to me. As a guy who play a lot of RPG games i feel there is a lot of creativity with RPGM games then Wolf RPG (Probably because Wolf RPG are rarely use), so i don't think is fair to say one game is better than most game since Wolf RPG have some stinkers to

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
unironically wolfrpg has better overall games than rpgmaker for some reason.
Wolf RPG definitely has the higher potential. Even just UI wise Wolf RPG can and has looked miles better than RPGM. But the games that make Wolf RPG standout are exceptions more than the rule imo. Even among the small amount of games only a few really stand out like Imouto Fantasy and Imperial Gatekeeper (and some of the 2d sidescroller beat em ups). The rest are so generic gameplay wise that its hard to distinguish from RPGM. Also stuff like sprites and animations are just smoother in Wolf RPG, RPGM suffers from pop-in when the sprite is multilayered and the game is just full of plugins. Its definitely the ease of use that makes Wolf RPG games rarer though considering the amount of mismatched/default asset shlock RPGM games is littered with.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Have you seen the maid's facial expressions? I wouldnt say cool, but instead the title should be "...Cold Maid"

In fact this reminds me of that one anime where the guy asks his maid to show him her panties while looking pissed off. Theres a fetish for everything

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
is there any way to access the dialogs? for example, how the translator did it.
I mostly used , but had to use the (use the 2.255 version) too, because T++ messed up some stuff.

Have you seen the maid's facial expressions? I wouldnt say cool, but instead the title should be "...Cold Maid"
Well, I wanted to name the game: Please! My Tsundere Maid! But the developer had the transition image with the text "Please! My Cool Maid!", so I decided to leave it like that.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
I mostly used , but had to use the (use the 2.255 version) too, because T++ messed up some stuff.

Well, I wanted to name the game: Please! My Tsundere Maid! But the developer had the transition image with the text "Please! My Cool Maid!", so I decided to leave it like that.
thanks. I will translate it into my own language (if I can)

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes