VN Others Completed Pleasure Airlines [Final] [kavorka]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
VUb6mT.png

Overview:
Attention passengers, welcome to Pleasure Airlines!
Please enjoy our beautiful plane filled with sexy people. Who will you choose to make your wildest erotic dreams come true?
Your best friend Natsumi? The sexy air stewardess? The sweet Pilot? Or the smart food trolley guy? Your choice will determine the outcome!
Join us and enjoy the most pleasurable flight!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-07
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Developer: kavorka
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG Capture7.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Looks like it doesn't run on old 32bits pc's, it's asking me for x64 or x86.

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
x86 is 32 bit - if you're running an old Intel processor at least. Try it out and see if it works.
afaik it's not the same architechture.

Anyway, I wrote the previous post cause I tried it and it didn't work. Pentium T4300 for specs ref.

Bruneon

Jan 20, 2018
Is this bugged? I can only seem to get with the pink haired chick and the guy

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The .exe is a 64-bit file.
Anyway, I wrote the previous post cause I tried it and it didn't work. Pentium T4300 for specs ref.
You need to install a 64-bit operative system to run the exe. Your processor should support it, according to the .

But, since the game has been made with Visual Novel Maker, you may download 32-bit for Windows, unzip it and move into its directory these game assets:
- the "data" and "resources" directories
- the index, icon, package and signature files
Then double click NW to launch the game.

Alternatively, ignore NW.js and duplicate some RPG Maker MV game you already have downloaded (Roundscape Adorevia, Peasant Quest, My Girlfriend Amnesia...), then move the game assets inside the cloned directory.

Reactions: mitjo

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I haven't played this yet but I'm suspicious. That last preview is a fairly blatant trace of this Sakura nova Cg
Quite a few artists on Patreon include PSD with various layers with their pledge rewards. Which raises the question:
-Is the art originally created for Sakura Nova?
--If so, were the PSDs ever released?
--If not, where did they aquire the art, and were there possibly PSDs used from another artist?

With the big workload required to create art for an entire game, I wouldn't be surprised if suitable PSDs from other artists were (occasionally) used to speed up the development process. Heck, it's common practice with the 3D CG games found here, to use stock models, without even bothering to customize the most obvious, which are their faces, even though Daz Studio gives PLENTY means to do so very easily. People often complain about Game X "copying" a figure from Game Y, while the truth is: both games used the exact same stock model from Daz or Rendo, and both developers were simply too lazy to bother customizing her.
The exact same is often the case in 2D CG, including the more commercial ones: artists borrowing PSDs from other artists, hardly bothering to add adjustments.

Reactions: GEMPAL

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I can only get scenes with Natsumi and Hajime. How can you get scenes with Yoko or Mai?
Follow the stewardess path. Don'y choose the hajime and Natsumi choices. As for the captain, im still in the dark
Edit: Nvm. Found it

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
i would love to know what you have to do to get the captains one. I've tried basically every dialogue option combo I can think of and nothing works.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i would love to know what you have to do to get the captains one. I've tried basically every dialogue option combo I can think of and nothing works.
Okay, so for those who haven't figured out the captain route yet or Yoko's route. Choose the options which you think is gonna avoid going for the paths of the other characters.

Actually, let me make just a quick walkthrough, hold on

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Here, just finished the walkthrough. Hope it helps. Personally, I chose Yoko simply because she's my type of woman. You know those terrifying types, but they're actually really sweet and warm deep inside? Yeah. Plus, she's cute and awesome

Reactions: ridersofrohan95

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
The .exe is a 64-bit file.

You need to install a 64-bit operative system to run the exe. Your processor should support it, according to the .

But, since the game has been made with Visual Novel Maker, you may download 32-bit for Windows, unzip it and move into its directory these game assets:
- the "data" and "resources" directories
- the index, icon, package and signature files
Then double click NW to launch the game.

Alternatively, ignore NW.js and duplicate some RPG Maker MV game you already have downloaded (Roundscape Adorevia, Peasant Quest, My Girlfriend Amnesia...), then move the game assets inside the cloned directory.
NW solution worked! Thank you very much, kind sir/madam. I bow to your technical prowess.

Reactions: scrumbles

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Personally, I really want a game where I can smash on a plane for a majority of the game. But...
this ain't it, chief.
Sorry, but this'll be a pass for me.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote