Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Figured I'd post an update. I wanted the next update to focus primarily on adding events to models that are missing them, however I've been super busy these past few months and haven't had much free time, and with what free time I did have to work on the mod I haven't had reliable internet so had to work on Suicide Girls I have collections for. This means for the past few months I've worked more on adding models.

Over the past few weeks however, things have calmed down and have been able to work on events so have managed to get some for a handful of models done. I've also added 6 new events, three of which are more focused at glam models that don't have much "fully clothed" content. Two are more hardcore oriented with a new BJ/Deepthroat template and a new sex scene. The last is a "part 2" of the iStripper event line.

To avoid too much lag with the new events, I've decided to remove the Car BJ event. Like the boat hardcore event, it barely sees use. Only 4 models used it and the new event that replaced it will open up more options for future models. I'm at a point now where I feel there's plenty of variety with the events and don't plan to add any new ones in the forseeable future.

No eta yet. I'm currently adding the second istripper stuff to just over 40 models. Once I've done that and happy with the results I'll push an update.

Also here's the updated model list.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to v1.9. This update adds new models, new events and more events to existing models to the game.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Events :-

6 New Events Added

Softcore events (Needed more events for models that are difficult to find fully clothed for.)

Lingerie Special - Lingerie Show.
Free The Nipple! - Model goes topless for the day.
Nudist Display - Model goes nude for the day.
Another iStripper Contract - Second part of iStripper event.

Hardcore events (Needed more general hardcore events)

Models Blow Best - Deepthroat/BJ scene.
Aftershoot Urges - Sex scene.

Events added to :-

(Please note, I haven't had the time to add the new istripper event to the list. Just assume any model that had an istripper event previously now has 2.)

Abigaile Johnson (6 events)
Alison Angel (3 events)
Alli Rae (8 events)
Anita Silver (5 events)
Bree Daniels (6 events)
Bryci Lea (5 events)
Carli Banks (19 events)
Dakota Pink (3 events)
Daniel Sea (2 events)
Drew (11 events)
Elisa Rose (14 events)
Elune (9 events)
Elvera (12 events)
Gabbie Carter (14 events)
Gaiah (7 events)
Ginger Elle (11 events)
Jacqueline (9 events)
Juliju (12 events)
Karma RX (8 events)
Kaylee Evans (18 events)
Lexi Lore (12 events)
Marsha May (3 events)
Piper Fawn (4 events)
Shyla Stylez (15 events)
Siko (10 events)
Simon Kay (29 events)
Skylar Snow (16 events)
Sofia Goncharov (16 events)
Taylor Vixen (21 events)
Valeria Kika (12 events)
Yurizan Beltran (30 events)

Misc :-

Car BJ event has been removed. Like the boat hardcore event, it barely sees use. Only 4 models used it and the new event that replaced it will open up more options.

Numberous event typo fixes.

Known issue - MC will show the avatar as both MC and drug tester during that event since both use the same image.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
unrf i have some probleme now View attachment 3024604
Not sure what's happened there. Looks like you've tried to add the root folder and not the .lsm files. This is what your load order should look like :-

Untitled.png

Also double check you've extracted the folders correctly, your main game directory should look like this :-

Untitled1.png

Your data folder :-

Untitled2.png

Lastly your images folder :-

Untitled3.png

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Currently pushing a new mini update v1.9.1 for events.

This update adds missing istripper events to the main game models and my models. If you already have V1.9 installed you can use the Update Only folder. Install same way and overwrite when prompt. Also updated the main Event Modpack to V1.9.1.

Reactions: Trollhunter
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote