Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
It'll have to be an update. No eta yet though, but hoping sometime in the next coming weeks.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
When I open the HTML file in Visual Studio, it mentions Sugarcube, but when I try to open it in Twine it doesn't work. Do you just modify the HTML script directly?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
When I open the HTML file in Visual Studio, it mentions Sugarcube, but when I try to open it in Twine it doesn't work. Do you just modify the HTML script directly?
Depends what you're trying to do. If you just want to add/remove more models/events all that is done through the .lsm files located in the /data folder. For anything else you're probs better of asking the dev, I don't touch the actual HTML so can't help you there.

Reactions: rb813

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
This is what I got when I clicked the link.
I set it to temp by accident, here's the . Also updated it in op.

Bare in mind, it only goes over how to do the cards. If you want to make events give me a shout or feel free to use any of my existing templates if you want (they are found in data/PlonkersExt.lsm).

Last edited:

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I know some people don't like Discord so I'm gonna go ahead and post the pack creation guide here. I've also gotten around to making an event one too.

Making Cards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adding Events

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If I add new models or events into the game, do I need to start a new game to see them?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, it requires a new game. The pool and events are generated at start of the game.

For quick testing, when you start a new game, you can use the code foxystag to enable dev mode.

• Red Heart

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
This update will show some event love for most of the sg models. Will probably push this update sometime next week.

Untitled.png

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to v1.2. Releasing this early as I'm busy next few weeks.

Pretty big update, especially if you've been having trouble running the events section of the mod.
I've been wanting to add more events for some time now, but this transition lag has been the main roadblock. Atfer doing some testing I realized it was the number of actual events that was causing it.
Before the dev included the code to allow multiple models per single event, events had to be coded separately into unique events, which I used a lot of. So I've changing old event code by removing the unique events and distributing most of them into the template events.
On my system, before this change (and with the entire mod enabled), I was getting just under 2 secs to load in transitions. After, it's almost instantanious.
This means that you should be able to run events without issue and even though the modloader will show 49 events, there are infact just over 1100 events total.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Events :-

There are six new template events :-

Peachy Basket - Model pulls a "peachy" prank.
That Special Someone - Shoot around valentine's clothing or nice lingerie.
Magic Wands & Drilling Dildos - Shoot around dildos and wands.
Bejeweled - Shoot around buttplugs.
Sexy Glow - Fucking fun before a shoot.
Holy Hole - More fucking fun before a shoot.

All these models have new events :-

Aaliyah Love (8 new events)
Alison Angel (6 new events)
Ava Arachnie (6 events)
Bree Daniels (5 new events)
Brett Rossi (19 events)
Bryci Lea (1 new event)
Dolly Diamond (5 events)
Emma Ink (1 new event)
Fay (14 events)
Felisja Piana (4 events)
Gloom (9 events)
Jane Sinner (6 events)
Jelly (8 events)
Jessica Lou (2 events)
KarmaRX (24 events)
Marsha May (1 new event)
Megan Live (11 events)
Mimo Ningyo (6 events)
Natasha Nice (1 new event)
Nayru (10 events)
Nerwen (7 events)
Purple Bitch (11 events)
Redlyme (8 events)
Ria Elisabeth (9 events)
Sasha Brink (8 events)
Sasha Redkaya (5 events)
Shamandalie (5 events)
Skella Borealis (10 events)
Wilhelmine (7 events)

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
some feedback

the gift event often triggers after other events. judging by the event this should be played first as the model is very formal and calls you by surname. looking into the file shows that it is the first event that should be triggered but this is not always the case?

valentines event seems to be missing some dialogue at the start?

really like the other new events.

requests from the list if thats ok

clea gaultier
monique alexander
nina north

also how do you remove the watermarks from your pics?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
some feedback

the gift event often triggers after other events. judging by the event this should be played first as the model is very formal and calls you by surname. looking into the file shows that it is the first event that should be triggered but this is not always the case?
I've noticed this myself. It seems the events don't always play in order. Not 100% sure what causes it but it usually happens when you get a big jump in relationship. Relationship events don't trigger at the end of the week so it's also possible to "stockpile" events if you get a huge boost to that model through cards or stability events.

It is jarring though, I don't want to change the event since I do really want that one to be more formal until she gets to know you better. I've already changed that event to trigger on 0 relationship (basically your first shoot with that model, assuming you not shooting at the end of the week) and the next possible one to trigger on 2 relationship. That way it's more likely to be seen first.

valentines event seems to be missing some dialogue at the start?
This is actually intended. It's meant to be a shoot that's already startedm hence the ... at the start.

really like the other new events.

requests from the list if thats ok

clea gaultier
monique alexander
nina north

also how do you remove the watermarks from your pics?
Glad you like the events. I can push those models to higher priority, although I'm still gonna be busy until xmas plus I've been working on getting some events for models I've missed.

I use the for GIMP. Great tool.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to V1.3. This update focuses on adding more models and some more events to the game

Untitled.png

Events :-

Added Holy Hole event to shit ton of models.

Capri Cavanni (20 events)
Clea Gaultier (15 events)
Gizelle Blanco (15 events)
Jewelz Blu (18 events)
Nina North (18 events)

Misc :-

Fixed a few typos.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to V1.4 and adds more models to the game. Events haven't been touched so v1.3 events will still work.

Untitled.png

Misc :-

Fixed Heather Vandeven topless image. (0309 should be 0308)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote