• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Hello, masters
In my quest to code, i've a new problem. I try to create some events, and there's my code :

"LilyCarter1" : {
relationship : 8,
flag : "LilyCarter",
pgender : "male",
eventcontent : [
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/1.webp"],
["slug", "In the middle of the night, a phone call from police wakes you up. $Bio[$ModelSelected].name is in jail and she wants you have to release her."],
["$ModelSelected", "Hi $Player.name! Can you just pay and make me free?"],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/2.webp"],
["aside", "Fuck, she's really drunk! But so fuckin' hot!"],
["player", "Hey $Bio[$ModelSelected].name! I don't know if it's a good idea. You're completely drunk!"],
["slug", "She grabs bars of jail, out of mind."],
["$ModelSelected", "Release me, motherfucker!"],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/3.webp"],
["player", "I don't know. Maybe if you were a little bit kinder..."],
["slug", "Her glaze and her voice become instantly sluttier."],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/4.webp"],
["$ModelSelected", "I can be really kind..."],
["slug", "She removes her shorts."],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/5.webp"],
["$ModelSelected", "You're right, I'm drunk...and I'm horny too."],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/6.webp"],
["$ModelSelected", "Release me and I'll show you how a drunk bitch cums."],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/7.webp"],
["slug", "She starts rubbing in her thong and moaning like a whore."],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/8.webp"],
["aside", "Wow, she's dripping wet!"],
["$ModelSelected", "I'll cumming for you $Player.name! You'll make me cum !"],
["image", "LilyCarter/event1/9.webp"],
["slug", "She screams her orgasm and fall on the ground. Without any explanation, you pay the fine and bring $Bio[$ModelSelected].name at home."]
["aside", "What a show ! I hope there is a following..."],
["slug", "But, she seems to have completely forgotten the night when she wakes up..."]]
},

No problem in loading my .lsm, but when the relationship point is coming, toobad :

Error: <<RelationshipEvent>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.RelationshipEvents[State.temporary.eventName].eventcontent[State.temporary.j] is undefined)

Can you give me a hint to understand why ?

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hello, masters
In my quest to code, i've a new problem. I try to create some events, and there's my code :

"LilyCarter1" : {
relationship : 8,
["slug", "She screams her orgasm and fall on the ground. Without any explanation, you pay the fine and bring $Bio[$ModelSelected].name at home."]
["aside", "What a show ! I hope there is a following..."],
["slug", "But, she seems to have completely forgotten the night when she wakes up..."]]
},

Can you give me a hint to understand why ?
Welcome to the joys of programming. One character wrong will make hours of headaches...

["slug", "She screams her orgasm and fall on the ground. Without any explanation, you pay the fine and bring $Bio[$ModelSelected].name at home."],

Missing the comma. Works once it is put in.

A quick way to debug is to change relationship to 1, then start a new game and go into the office and use "foxystag" as the password and manually add Lily. Do a photoshoot with lily and refresh the photoshoot until you get a heart for one of the cards and the event will play in the next screen.

Reactions: Plonk

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Nice to see others trying out events. I never got around to making an in-depth guide for events. Here's A few tips that may help.

1. You can add a title to the event by adding this line between the relationship & flag line:-

Code:
    author : "INSERT YOUR TEXT HERE",
And changing the text. Useful once you have lots of events, or very similar events.

2. You've probably noticed it can take some time to code events per model. It is possible to make one event that multiple models can use (assuming you can find the pics), which saves a ton of time with coding. Here's an example of a short scene where the player peeks in on the model having a bath but she doesn't notice :-

Code:
"P1BathPeek" : {
    relationship : 4,
    author : "Bubbles!",
    flag : "AaliyahLove,AbellaDanger,AgathaVega,AlexDeLaFlor,AlisonAngel,AnitaSilver,AnnaTatu,AnyaOlsen,AriaAlexander,AshlynnBrooke,BaileyRayne,BritneyAmber,BrookeLittle,BryciLea,CaraMell,CassidyBanks,CatieMinx,CharlotteStokely,DaniDaniels,EmmaInk,FaithNelson,GabbieCarter,GalaAnn,GingerElle,IvyBlue,KagneyLinnKarter,KasiaUscilko,NatashaNice,NoemiMoon,PiperFawn,RileyAnne,Rosalina,SaraCalixto,SophieGem,VanessaAngel,VictoriaFrindi,WaldaRada",
        ["slug", "As you head past the bathroom, you hear $Bio[$ModelSelected].name singing."],
        ["aside", "Hmm.... No harm in peeking right?"],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/bathpeek1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "You see $Bio[$ModelSelected].name relaxing in the bath washing herself."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/bathpeek2.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name carries on singing, oblivious to your presence. You can't help but keep watching."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/bathpeek3.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["aside", "Ok I've had my eyeful, she doesn't know me well enough so best not push it."]]
},
So currently 37 models use this event, which is much better than having 37 different event entries.

Let's break down how this works :-

Firstly the "P1BathPeek" is the variable for your event. This could be anything as long as it's not already taken. (i.e "JiddimBathPeek"

Next the flag tells the game which models have this event. Separate each entry with a comma except the last entry.

Then this line of code (specifically the "$ModelSelected" portion) tells the game to look into that model's folder:-

["image", "/plonkerevents/bathpeek1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],

As you can see, /plonkerevents is the folder that the game will look in. You can name this whatever you like (i.e jiddimevents), just make sure it matches the code, as an example let's say you have bath pics for just
Lily Carter, this is what it would look like :-

Code:
"JiddimBathPeek" : {
    relationship : 4,
    author : "Bubbles!",
    flag : "LilyCarter",
        ["slug", "As you head past the bathroom, you hear $Bio[$ModelSelected].name singing."],
        ["aside", "Hmm.... No harm in peeking right?"],
        ["image", "/jiddimevents/bathpeek1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "You see $Bio[$ModelSelected].name relaxing in the bath washing herself."],
        ["image", "/jiddimevents/bathpeek2.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name carries on singing, oblivious to your presence. You can't help but keep watching."],
        ["image", "/jiddimevents/bathpeek3.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["aside", "Ok I've had my eyeful, she doesn't know me well enough so best not push it."]]
},
Lastly thing is to make sure that the image names match with the code, so you need to name them bathpeek1, bathpeek2 and bathpeek3. (Again this is just an example, you can name these whatever you want, as long as it matches the code.)

Hope this helps somewhat, I'm not on here much but feel free to ask if you need anymore help.(y)

Reactions: obsessionau

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Thank you, my masters, it works !
"It's alive ! It's alive !" (You've just created a monster !) :)
Coding is funny, after all...

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
not to be that guy but any eta on next update?
Holding off updating currently for two reasons.

1. I haven't had the time to add as much as I would've liked so far. Here's the new models set for next update thus far. (with events added for Eva Elfie) :-

Untitled.png

2. Dev has mentioned Build 16 in the works, I will more than likely wait for that to be released.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to v0.24. This update adds more models, a few events and a few fixes. Will work for both build 15 and build 16.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Events :-

Eva Elfie

Misc :-

Fixed typos + formatting in a few events.
Changed Skella's hair colour from Green to Alternative.
Converted model Cup sizes to EU instead of UK for consistency. (Only affects DD, DDD, GG sizes)

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Hello my masters !
How can I create some events for female players ?
I tried pgender : "male,female", but it doesn't seems to work... Can you help me ?
And thank you Plonk for your update !

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Hello my masters !
How can I create some events for female players ?
I tried pgender : "male,female", but it doesn't seems to work... Can you help me ?
And thank you Plonk for your update !
For events featuring female protagonist, try this :-

Code:
    pgender : "female",

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
But there's no way to make events for the two genders ?
Nope it's just one or the other. You can kind of get around this by copy/pastaing the event and changing the main variable and pgender, like so :-

Code:
"maleWorkingIt" : {
    relationship : 2,
    author : "Working A Sweat",
    flag : "AaliyahLove,AbellaDanger,AbigailMac,AlettaOcean,AliceKelly,AlisonAngel,AlyaStark,AmiliaOnyx,AnyaOlsen,AshlynnBrooke,AthenaFaris,AugustAmes,BaileyRayne,BritneyAmber,BryciLea,CassidyBanks,DakotaPink,DaniDaniels,EvaElfie,EvaGreen,GabbieCarter,GalaAnn,GingerElle,KagneyLinnKarter,KaitlinTrujillo,KasiaUscilko,KaylaKayden,KayleeEvans,KyliePage,MadisonScott,MarshaMay,NatashaNice,NoemiMoon,RileyAnne,Rosalina,SabrisseAaliyah,SophieGem,VandaBee,VanessaAngel,VictoriaFrindi,ViolaBailey,WaldaRada",
        ["slug", "Looks like $Bio[$ModelSelected].name is working out."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/workingit1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name seems to be getting really into it and doesn't even realize you're there."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/workingit2.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["aside", "She must be getting sweaty."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/workingit3.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["aside", "I should probably leave... Yeah..."]]
},
"femaleWorkingIt" : {
    relationship : 2,
    author : "Working A Sweat",
    flag : "AaliyahLove,AbellaDanger,AbigailMac,AlettaOcean,AliceKelly,AlisonAngel,AlyaStark,AmiliaOnyx,AnyaOlsen,AshlynnBrooke,AthenaFaris,AugustAmes,BaileyRayne,BritneyAmber,BryciLea,CassidyBanks,DakotaPink,DaniDaniels,EvaElfie,EvaGreen,GabbieCarter,GalaAnn,GingerElle,KagneyLinnKarter,KaitlinTrujillo,KasiaUscilko,KaylaKayden,KayleeEvans,KyliePage,MadisonScott,MarshaMay,NatashaNice,NoemiMoon,RileyAnne,Rosalina,SabrisseAaliyah,SophieGem,VandaBee,VanessaAngel,VictoriaFrindi,ViolaBailey,WaldaRada",
    pgender : "female",
        ["slug", "Looks like $Bio[$ModelSelected].name is working out."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/workingit1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name seems to be getting really into it and doesn't even realize you're there."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/workingit2.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["aside", "She must be getting sweaty."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/workingit3.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["aside", "I should probably leave... Yeah..."]]
},
It's important to change that main variable though, or it won't work.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
just an idea ive noticed youve been adding portrait replacers for the new models. is it possible to get these randomized in game?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
just an idea ive noticed youve been adding portrait replacers for the new models. is it possible to get these randomized in game?
Not sure, I'd say yes as I've seen similar games been able to do it, but I don't really like assuming so you're probably better off asking the dev. The intention of the replacers was so that people could just pick what they like as I know I sometimes prefer the more fun or more whacky portraits. I like the idea though as long as it's optional.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Hoping to push the next update sometime this week. Here is who that's getting added currently (along with a template event for a few of the base game models).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I've added events to models like Eve Sweet and Caprice that are already in the game basically.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote