Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated ModPack to v0.22. This update adds more models to the game and requires build 15.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated ModPack to v0.23. The mod is now split into two parts, Cards and Events. You no longer need the events if you only care about collecting the cards which will improve game performance at very late game.

Installation is the same for both packs except to load the events you also need to type PlonkersExt in the modloader.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Misc :-

Fixed Bryci's Certain Needs event not displaying the final pic.
Fixed Kayla Kayden's Car Wash event not displaying the final pic.
Build 13 is no longer supported.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
little question, you have to unzip them or the installation via the game does it automatically

petite question, il faut les décompresser sinon l'installation via le jeu se fait automatiquement

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
little question, you have to unzip them or the installation via the game does it automatically

petite question, il faut les décompresser sinon l'installation via le jeu se fait automatiquement
Yup, you unzip them as normal, making sure to put the contents in the main game folder. You know you've installed it right if you check the data folder, it should look like this :-

Untitled.png

In the mod loader menu, type both Plonkers & PlonkersExt. The PlonkersExt should show 191 events, like this :-

Untitled1.png

Last point, if you're not doing a fresh install make sure to overwrite files when prompt.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
Yup, you unzip them as normal, making sure to put the contents in the main game folder. You know you've installed it right if you check the data folder, it should look like this :-

View attachment 2052426

In the mod loader menu, type both Plonkers & PlonkersExt. The PlonkersExt should show 191 events, like this :-

View attachment 2052425

Last point, if you're not doing a fresh install make sure to overwrite files when prompt.
just about to ask about this. this way is better imo. saves space too if you dont want the events.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Try what MrBloobby suggested. It's might be something to do with the way the game caches the mods. Not on main comp so can't verify that it's the issue.

Edit :- It could also just be a display issue, try loading up a new game and see if any of my events trigger.

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
I try to create a new profile for a girl (Charlie Laine), I've written this :

"Charlie Laine" : {
name : "Charlie",
namefull : "Charlie Laine",
nationality : "American",
hair : ["long", "brown"],
eyes : "blue",
height : "163",
weight : "46",
bust : "81",
waist : "58",
hips : "84",
cup : "B",
tattoos : "Yes"
}

And i've created an images folder CharlieLaine with 33 pics (32 pics in Webp from 0101 to 0408 + portrait). When I've tested, I've got the entry Charlie Laine, but pics don't appear. Have you some hint to explain this ? Please help me !

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wow a lot has changed plonkers.

Interesting poll result too... Surprised more people are not just interested in more sex events considering how much noise that received earlier on in the year.

}

And i've created an images folder CharlieLaine with 33 pics (32 pics in Webp from 0101 to 0408 + portrait). When I've tested, I've got the entry Charlie Laine, but pics don't appear. Have you some hint to explain this ? Please help me !

should be the same as the folder name:

"CharlieLaine" : {

Reactions: Plonk

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
When adding mods, the TOTALS shown at the bottom are the actual in game totals that were loaded from the lists above.

The N/A (not available) is not a bug, technically this will be 0 at the start of the game as only the events associated to the model you hire are added at the time of hiring the model.

If you ever get broken lists like the one is Lipif's examples, just hit the reset button and add them again.

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Really thak you Obsessionau ! It's my first time in coding :) but it's the beginning of a long road !

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017

}

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, tons of stuff going on IRL atm. Thanks Obsessionau for responding and glad you got it working. (y)

Wow a lot has changed plonkers.

Interesting poll result too... Surprised more people are not just interested in more sex events considering how much noise that received earlier on in the year.
Ever since I opened the poll, it's been very close between cards and events. It does look like events are more wanted in general, but I do agree though, considering how much hate the game was getting for no sex scenes earlier on people still want to see more babes. :)

Edit :- Also not sure why I didn't click but in regards to the N/A thing, I was still thinking about before when the events was all loaded at once. IIRC that did give the total number.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote