Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to V0.16. This is quite a big update as it focuses on using build 14's new image code to create true event "templates". This update requires Build 14.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Events :-

Added 21 "template events". This is a very huge deal as coding a new event can take ages. Being able to code a template event once and multiple models being able to use it in future saves time and modders can just concentrate on getting the images. Due to the fact any model can use these as long as there's images for them, this results in significantly more events overall and is actually difficult to properly quantify the number of events total other then saying a "shit ton" (actually 172.. yeah). These can trigger with relationship from as early as colleague depending on context.

The small downside to this is that these may not be as descriptive as unique events to accomidate various different images, sceneries or "situations".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here's who has these new events -

Aaliyah Love
Abella Danger
Abigail Mac
Abigaile Johnson
Agatha Vega
Aletta Ocean
Alex De La Flor
Ali Rose
Alice Kelly
Alison Angel
Alya Stark
Anya Olsen
Cassidy Banks
Faith Nelson
Faye Reagan
Gabbie Carter
Kagney Linn Karter
Kaylee Evans
Piper Fawn
Victoria Frindi
Welesa Wil

Misc :-

Changed hair "medium" to "medium length" for competitions and consistency.

Since I'm out of town for a few days this is being released early so you can play around with the new events. V0.15 will still be available for those on build 13.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
great job with this update. just maxxed kagney and gabbie and having so many events for both really fleshed out the downtime in between days. i noticed its much easier to trigger the events too which is a big plus. i can certainly tell when its a shared event though as it has the same layout but thats not a bad thing. infact youve done a great job making sure the images match whats going on.

i know you dont take requests for girls but heres a few ideas for events

deepthroat challenge
bdsm soft and hard
lost underwear
boobwank
footjob
group sex with a friend maybe
sex toys as presents
public nudity

Reactions: Plonk

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
great job with this update. just maxxed kagney and gabbie and having so many events for both really fleshed out the downtime in between days. i noticed its much easier to trigger the events too which is a big plus. i can certainly tell when its a shared event though as it has the same layout but thats not a bad thing. infact youve done a great job making sure the images match whats going on.

i know you dont take requests for girls but heres a few ideas for events

deepthroat challenge
bdsm soft and hard
lost underwear
boobwank
footjob
group sex with a friend maybe
sex toys as presents
public nudity

Thanks, I agree the template events are certainly a great addition. The dev really needs the thanks though because, if it wasn't for the new image code, I probs wouldn't have made many more events anyway as they just take too much time.

Some nice ideas for events.

1. Deepthroat Challenge - I like this idea.
2. BDSM - Already planned, just need to code both varients.
3. Lost Underwear - ehh?
4. Titwank - Also like this idea.
5. Footjob - Good idea but I'm not into footjobs myself so probs won't make any.
6. Group Sex - Although not completely off of the table, MMF don't make sense really in the context of the game. Could say it's a friend I guess or something, idk. FFM is much more likely although I'm not 100% sure how I'd be able to code this as a template yet since there's two girls. Will have to think about it.
7. Sex Toy Presents - I'm guessing this is giving a dildo or something to the model and you can watch her use it? Not a bad idea but it's already similar to the peeking event. I could have it unlock at a later relationship, since the model will know you're there. On the fence about this one.
8. Public Nudity - Quite a few events already have this to a degree, unless you meant something else, like streaking or something?

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
lost underwear where the girl cant find her underwear and has to go the rest of the day without it leading to some funny pics. like if she trips and her boobs fall out or if shes wearing a dress you can see up it when your tieing your lace.

yeah the group sex one might be trickey i dont know.

yes you give her a sex toy and she uses it for you.

streaking is fine but just nude or partly nude in a public setting would work too

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Okiedokie, the lost underwear ain't a bad idea just need to think about how to implement it. I'm probs just gonna leave the group sex tbh. The group sex one will probs be too much of an hassle to get proper images for to work with templates.

The other two I'll think about. For now though they are very similar to other existing events.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I've gone and added a few male replacers from tv series's for the main character. Install guide is in the mega repository.

Edit :- The replacers from my APL pack will also work, but will be very blurry as those are in 100x100.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to 0.17. This update mainly focuses on adding more template events and making content for said events. This update requires Build 14.

Untitled.png

14 new template events bring the event total somewhere betweeen 200-500 (in other words, I don't know but it's a lot).

1 Tease event - Carwash (Softcore)

2 BDSM events - Curious (Softcore), Rough Fucking

2 Boat events - Private Shoot (Softcore), Private Fucking

1 Book event - Reading Caught (Softcore)

1 Bed event - Tired Model (Softcore)

2 Shoot event - iStripper Contract, Ann Summers Contract (Fishnets)

2 Gift events - Warming Gift, Sexy Gift (Strip)

1 Cosplay event - Name that Character (Strip)

1 Pool event - Fucking

1 Workout event - Caught (Hardcore)

New events added to -

Aaliyah Love
Abella Danger
Abigail Mac
Agatha Vega
Alex De La Flor
Alice Wonder
Alison Angel
Amelia Gin
Ashlynn Brooke
Alli Rae
Amilia Onyx
Anita Silver
Ashlynn Brooke
Britney Amber
Bryci Lea
Cara Mell
Celestine
Daniel Sea
Eva Green
Faith Nelson
Gala Ann
Hadley Viscara
Ivy Blue
Izabel A
Jessica Tolyda
Kagney Linn Karter
Kaitlin Trujillo
Kasia Uscilko
Kayla Kayden
Kaylee Evans
Kylie Page
Lada Lyumos
Madison Scott
Marina Dyagileva
Marsha May
Noemi Moon
Sabrisse Aaliyah
Sara Calixto
Shiro Kitsune
Sophie Gem
Vanda Bee
Victoria Frindi

Added a few portrait replacers.
Changed "Snooker Strip" template to be able to use other games (Tennis, ping pong, basketball, even video games).
Changed "Certain Needs" to not require lingerie (For the rare few models that don't have any decent lingerie hardcore scenes)
Prefixed code for compatibilty with base game and other mods.
V0.15 will still be available for those on build 13.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
new events are great. like the bdsm and fishnet one. its crazy that there is now over 20 events for some of these models. are you planning to add more events to the base game?

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
I never reveal myself in the galleries ahead of a new game, and it was super cool to discover events from the first shoots with Gabbie Carter, it makes the game less robotic and the pleasure of seeing is increased
great job Plonk

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
an idea for an event, the boyfriend (or girlfriend) of a model came to pick her up at the photo studio, and in the locker room, or the kitchen area, or the rest room, they begin a love affair, and we are there for to look at

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
are you planning to add more events to the base game?
I intend to but no idea when I'm gonna start. There are still tons more models and events I want to add, it's just time really.

an idea for an event, the boyfriend (or girlfriend) of a model came to pick her up at the photo studio, and in the locker room, or the kitchen area, or the rest room, they begin a love affair, and we are there for to look at
Thought of a similar idea but scraped it. Trying to find these type of images with a "viewer" third party are few and far between, and the ones I did find won't crop very well.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to v0.18. This update adds more models, events and requires build 15 but should also work with build 14.

Untitled.png

New Shoot event - Xmas

Events added to :-

Aaliyah Love
Abigail Mac
Alison Angel
Arya Fae
Aspen Ora
Britney Amber
Bryci Lea
Faye Reagan
Gabbie Carter
Gala Ann
Kalya Kayden
Kat Dior
Madison Scott

Fixed few typos.

Reactions: MrBloobby123

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Created a poll. Next few updates will be mainly focused on going back through models and adding events but I want to see if people just want more models, more events or aren't fussed.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
more events. now that theres a reason to concubine the girls having the events to lead up to that will feel much more rewarding.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
more events. now that theres a reason to concubine the girls having the events to lead up to that will feel much more rewarding.
This is actually the reason why I've started the poll. With Build 15 there's now more incentive to get the models to smitten meaning that events will more than likely be seen during a game. I still will do both new models and new events but want to see what players would prefer so I can focus more on that side.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to v0.19. This update adds more events and requires build 15.

New Event - Break (coffee and/or munchies)
2 New Shoot Event - Detention Slut (hardcore), Teachers Be Teaching (hardcore)

Events added to :-

Anna Tatu
Anya Olsen
Aria Alexander
Ashlynn Brooke
Athena Faris
August Ames
Ava Sparxxx
Bailey Rayne
Bree Daniels
Cassidy Banks
Gabbie Carter
Ginger Elle
Kagney Linn Karter
Kylie Page
Marsha May
Natasha Nice
Rosalina
Stefania Beatty
Vanessa Angel
Viola Bailey
Walda Rada
Yani Nastya

Fixed Picnic Passion not triggering.

Last edited:
Reactions: rstephens120

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
so im noticing that the number of events added when you hire a girl and the number of actual events dont seem to add up.

here it loads 5 events for bailey

event bug 1.png

but here it shows 11

event bug 2.png

not sure if this bug is caused by the mod but it only seems to be happening with your models.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote