Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
so im noticing that the number of events added when you hire a girl and the number of actual events dont seem to add up.

here it loads 5 events for bailey

View attachment 1985528

but here it shows 11

View attachment 1985527

not sure if this bug is caused by the mod but it only seems to be happening with your models.
This isn't a bug. When you hire a new model it shows you how many new events are added. If you already have a model that has the same event then the game doesn't have to load it up again. You'll notice this more frequently as I add more events to the existing models.

As for the events having the same images as a few cards, it's intended depending on context. Firstly not all models have a ton of content so having some be reused is inevitable. Secondly, it would make sense realistically that some of the clothing and scenes you would see in the cards would also appear as events.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to v0.20. This update add extra events to models.

Events :-

2 new shoot events :-

Naughty Uniforms - A shoot wearing uniforms, ranging from nurses & schoolgirls to cowgirls & bridalwear.
Cute Shoot - A shoot involving wearing stuff ranging from easter bunny suits to cat costumes.

New cooking event :-

Charity Bake Sale Event - Baking Beauties

Events added to :-

Aaliyah Love
Abigail Mac
Amelia Gin
Anya Olsen
Arya Fae
Ashlynn Brooke
Aspen Ora
August Ames
Bree Daniels
Britney Amber
Brooke Little
Bryci Lea
Casey Calvert
Cassidy Banks
Catie Minx
Charlotte Stokely
Cygnet
Dahlia Sky
Dani Daniels
Emma Ink
Faye Reagan
Gala Ann
Ginger Elle
Jessica Robbin
Kagney Linn Karter
Kaylee Evans
Kylie Page
Madison Scott
Skylar Snow

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
verry cool, nice event with Lena Anderson , you make some giff now, is great, perhaps one day short vidéo :)

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
This isn't a bug. When you hire a new model it shows you how many new events are added. If you already have a model that has the same event then the game doesn't have to load it up again. You'll notice this more frequently as I add more events to the existing models.

As for the events having the same images as a few cards, it's intended depending on context. Firstly not all models have a ton of content so having some be reused is inevitable. Secondly, it would make sense realistically that some of the clothing and scenes you would see in the cards would also appear as events.
that makes sense. i get the last point too.

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Hello, i'm french (so excuse me if my language isn't perfect), but i'm ready to help you to collecte some pics about models/idols. I'm not a good geek, but i'm always here to help some quality man who can make this game better ! Are you interested ?

Reactions: rstephens120

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Hello, i'm french (so excuse me if my language isn't perfect), but i'm ready to help you to collecte some pics about models/idols. I'm not a good geek, but i'm always here to help some quality man who can make this game better ! Are you interested ?
Nah I'm good. I still have a little over 100 models to get around to doing. I have galleries for all of them so I have plenty to work with, just that time is the issue more than anything.

Reactions: rstephens120

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Nah I'm good. I still have a little over 100 models to get around to doing. I have galleries for all of them so I have plenty to work with, just that time is the issue more than anything.
Ok, i'm glad to know that, i'm can't stand waiting future galleries. I'm still here if you want some help, especially with french actresses.

Jiddim

Mar 27, 2021
Updated ModPack to v0.21. This update adds more models to the game and requires build 15.

Models :-

View attachment 2018389

Events :-

Riley Anne

Misc :-

Changed Bound Payback stability event to be more forgiving.
Glad to see Bunny Colby and Jojo Kiss... I hope further update with Carolina Sweet, Sailor Luna, Piper Perri, Lily Carter, Sara Luvv, Maddy O'Reilly, Kayden Kross, Violet Starr, Jenna J Ross, Megan Rain, Darcie Dolce, Zoe Bloom, Lilly Bell, Adriana Chechik, Sofi Ryan, Aubrey Sinclair, Lana Rhoades, Jessa Rhodes, Kissa Sins, Pepper XO, Brooklyn Chase, Brithney Light, Kimmy Granger, Jane Wilde, Kylie Rocket, Maya Woulfe, Natalia Starr, Penny Pax, Charlie Laine, Jade Baker, Sasha Carmine, Samantha Hayes, Ashly Anderson, Alex Blake, Anastasia Knight, Addee Kate, Jayde Symz, Cadey Mercury, Natalie Brooks, Ivy Aura, Penelope Reed, Megan Winters, Paris White, Bella Tina, Cassidy Kay, Amara Romani, Harmony Wonder, Anastasia Rose, Sadie Pop...

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
i know you're busy Plonk but if you have time how would i go about removing models without breaking the game? could i also mix and match models so that i have just my favs from the main game and your mod?

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
i know you're busy Plonk but if you have time how would i go about removing models without breaking the game? could i also mix and match models so that i have just my favs from the main game and your mod?
Removing models is fairly easy, open the .lsm file and delete the entry for that model. For example let's get rid of Ivy Snow. Here's the original :-

Code:
"IvyLebelle" : {
    name : "Ivy",
    namefull : "Ivy Lebelle",
    nationality : "American",
    hair : ["medium length", "brown"],
    eyes : "blue",
    height : "170",
    weight : "61",
    bust : "86",
    waist : "69",
    hips : "89",
    cup : "D",
    tattoos : "Yes"
},
"IvySnow" : {
    namefull : "Ivy Snow",
    hair : ["long", "brown"],
    eyes : "brown",
    height : "160",
    weight : "52",
    waist : "66",
    hips : "87",
},
"IzabelA" : {
    name : "Izabel",
    namefull : "Izabel A",
    nationality : "Ukrainian",
    eyes : "green",
    height : "172",
    weight : "54",
    bust : "83",
    waist : "57",
    hips : "90",
    cup : "A",
    tattoos : "None"
},
And here's the editied version :-

Code:
"IvyLebelle" : {
    namefull : "Ivy Lebelle",
    eyes : "blue",
    height : "170",
    weight : "61",
    waist : "69",
    hips : "89",
},
"IzabelA" : {
    name : "Izabel",
    namefull : "Izabel A",
    height : "172",
    weight : "54",
    bust : "83",
    waist : "57",
    hips : "90",
    cup : "A",
},
Important to note, the last entry has to be edited slightly differently. Let's get rid of Yani Nastya
Original :-

Code:
"WelesaWil" : {
    name : "Welesa",
    namefull : "Welesa Wil",
    nationality : "Belarusian",
    hair : ["medium length", "blonde"],
    height : "164",
    weight : "48",
    bust : "78",
    waist : "59",
    hips : "88",
    cup : "B",
},
"YaniNastya" : {
    name : "Yani",
    namefull : "Yani Nastya",
    height : "155",
    weight : "45",
    bust : "87",
    waist : "60",
}
},
Edited :-
Code:
"WelesaWil" : {
    name : "Welesa",
    namefull : "Welesa Wil",
    nationality : "Belarusian",
    hair : ["medium length", "blonde"],
    height : "164",
    weight : "48",
    bust : "78",
    waist : "59",
}
},
//Plonker's Models End
As far as I know, if that model shares an event with another model, it should still work with those other models, though I haven't tested this. To be sure you can delete each instance of the model name from those events. For example if you're getting rid of Agatha Vega, Press control + F, and type AgathaVega
then find.

Original example :-
Code:
"P1BeachPassion" : {
    relationship : 13,
    author : "Passion At The Beach",
    flag : "AgathaVega,AshlynnBrooke",
    pgender : "male",
    eventcontent : [
        ["player", "Hey $Bio[$ModelSelected].name. How about we finish up early today? I wanna go to beach and enjoy the sun for the rest of the day."],
        ["$ModelSelected", "Hmmm... Only if I can come too?"],
        ["player", "Of course."],
        ["slug", "You both get ready and drive up to the beach. Luckily there's not many people and it's still nice out."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "You spend an hour just chilling and relaxing with $Bio[$ModelSelected].name. Then she gives you a mischevious grin."],
        ["$ModelSelected", "Let's go somewhere more... secluded. I want to have some fun."],
        ["player", "I was thinking the same."],
        ["slug", "You get somewhere out of the way of prying eyes. $Bio[$ModelSelected].name starts to suck on your cock."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion2.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["player", "Oh... That's good."],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name carries on sucking you, occasinally massaging your balls and flicking the tip of your cock with her tongue."],
        ["player", "Fuck $Bio[$ModelSelected].name... I can't wait much longer, I want to feel myself in you."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion3.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "You make sweet love to $Bio[$ModelSelected].name."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion4.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name tries not to moan too loud but can't help it as she climaxes multiple times."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion5.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "Her pussy is almost unbareably tight, to the point of exploding, you cum."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion6.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["$ModelSelected", "Fuck... that was so good... and exciting, we could've got caught at any moment."],
        ["player", "Your moaning didn't help. Not that I'm complaining..."]]
},
Edited Example

Code:
"P1BeachPassion" : {
    relationship : 13,
    author : "Passion At The Beach",
    flag : "AshlynnBrooke",
    pgender : "male",
    eventcontent : [
        ["player", "Hey $Bio[$ModelSelected].name. How about we finish up early today? I wanna go to beach and enjoy the sun for the rest of the day."],
        ["$ModelSelected", "Hmmm... Only if I can come too?"],
        ["player", "Of course."],
        ["slug", "You both get ready and drive up to the beach. Luckily there's not many people and it's still nice out."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion1.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "You spend an hour just chilling and relaxing with $Bio[$ModelSelected].name. Then she gives you a mischevious grin."],
        ["$ModelSelected", "Let's go somewhere more... secluded. I want to have some fun."],
        ["player", "I was thinking the same."],
        ["slug", "You get somewhere out of the way of prying eyes. $Bio[$ModelSelected].name starts to suck on your cock."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion2.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["player", "Oh... That's good."],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name carries on sucking you, occasinally massaging your balls and flicking the tip of your cock with her tongue."],
        ["player", "Fuck $Bio[$ModelSelected].name... I can't wait much longer, I want to feel myself in you."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion3.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "You make sweet love to $Bio[$ModelSelected].name."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion4.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "$Bio[$ModelSelected].name tries not to moan too loud but can't help it as she climaxes multiple times."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion5.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["slug", "Her pussy is almost unbareably tight, to the point of exploding, you cum."],
        ["image", "/plonkerevents/beachpassion6.webp", "$ModelSelected"],
        ["$ModelSelected", "Fuck... that was so good... and exciting, we could've got caught at any moment."],
        ["player", "Your moaning didn't help. Not that I'm complaining..."]]
},

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBloobby123

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
To mix & match, you can also make a "custom" .lsm with all the models, events and stability events you want. Make sure to use the other .lsm's as a guide as to set it all out.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote