• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to v0.9.

This update adds more models to the game.

Added New Models :-

Untitled.png

Misc :-

Compressed as a .zip instead of .rar for compatibility. Pack also uploaded to zippyshare as a alternative host.

Friendly reminder, new models and events only works on a new game.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to v0.10

This update adds 12 additional models to the game and begins to revamp the events of previous models.

Added New Models :-

Untitled.png

Events :-

Revamping my event templates so you don't see the same dialogue as often and to lay framework for different types of events. Also added more events to :-

Abigaile Johnson
Alli Rae
Anya Olsen
Ashlynn Brooke
Bree Daniels
Ginger Elle
Isabella Star
Jessica Robbin
Jewelz Blu
Karma RX
Keisha Grey

Reactions: MrBloobby123

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
hello, it s ok with 0.12 last version ?
I have uploaded an hotfixed version in the same link that will work with build 12. Since it's still experimental I haven't announced it yet until the dev has pushed out the build to the main thread.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Yup, this is due to the events. I know the dev is already working on a fix for this so that it checks for events during the card reveal to save time. However if your not too fussed with events you can simply rename the "RelationshipData.lsm" file to "RelationshipDataBackUp.lsm". This will disable all events and if you want to re-enable them just rename the file back to "RelationshipData.lsm".

I'm currently debating to make the events as a separate add-on, this will not only help with the lag if people don't care too much about the events but will also save space (I'm guessing at least a third of the pack is events). I'll think it over.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
do you have a list of models you plan to add at all. i know you dont do requests but would be nice to know whos being added.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
do you have a list of models you plan to add at all. i know you dont do requests but would be nice to know whos being added.
I do sneak peeks on what's next on my . I don't really have a list.

As for your previous post, starting from next update events will be an optional download.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to v0.11

This update adds more models and events to the game.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Added more events to :-

Abigaile Johnson
Agatha Vega
Cara Mell
Elvera
Jessica Tolyda
Josephine Jackson
Lana Lane
Noemi Moon
Piper Fawn
Simon Kay

Events are now a separate download. Install is the same, just extract to main directory.

V0.10 is still available until Build 12 is pushed into the main thread for those of you still on Build 11. Build 12 is on the dev thread.

Reactions: Frioul

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Modpack updated to V0.12 for build 12.

This update adds more models and stability events to the game.

Untitled.png

Added stability events :-

The Bad Touch
The Gamble

V0.10 is still available until Build 12 is pushed into the main thread for those of you still on Build 11. Build 12 is on the dev thread.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated to V0.13 for build 13.

This update changes the file structure to accomidate build 13's new mod manager. Also adds more models and a stability event to the game.

Important!!!

As of build 13, for my mod to work, you must type "Plonkers" (without the ") and click Add Mod when you start a new game for the mod to appear on the list, then enable it.
Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Added stability event :-

Bound Payback

Renamed The Bad Touch event to The Big Tipper.

Lipif

Dec 26, 2020
hihi excellent event with Abella Danger we need more like, a set of photo exclusiv for the model , very good idea ( sorry english bad i m french )

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
hihi excellent event with Abella Danger we need more like, a set of photo exclusiv for the model , very good idea ( sorry english bad i m french )
Yup, I'm currently going back through my previous models and adding more events. Glad you like 'em.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote