• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod HTML Completed Plonker's The Time Of Cherries Modpack [v1.9] (Updated 16/10/23)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see more models or more events?

• More Models

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • More Events

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to v0.25. This update adds some new events and models to the game. With this update I've added one of my template events (istripper shoot) to some of the base game models. You'll notice a new .lsm file in the events pack called PlonkersBaseExt.lsm. This along with ModelsExtended.lsm will need to be enabled for the new events to work. Requires build 15 or 16.

Models :-

Untitled.png

Events :-

Elsa Jean
Eve Sweet
Gloria Sol
Heidi Romanova
Jia Lissa
Kaleesy A
Li Moon
Marianna Merkulova
Marketa Stroblova
Melody Marks
Mia Sollis
Michelle H
Mila Azul
Mira Niemira
Monika Dee
Rebecca Volpetti
Serena Wood
Sonya Blaze
Sybil A
Viktoriia Aliko

Misc :-

I did notice some of the models I've added the new events to have a few istripper scenes already on their cards, so I've used a different scene for these where possible.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
just wanna say thanks this is a great update. great taste in girls. its always nice to see one youve never even heard of before.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Updated modpack to V1.0. Pushing this update to work with Build 17. Most shared events will now trigger if the protagonist is female. Also added a few more models.

Untitled.png

Lastly, due to losing my collection, this update will be deemed as "Completed". This however doesn't mean I won't update in the future, rather that there is a ton of content here that should keep you going for awhile.

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
sad to hear you lost your collection. even though i hope you carry on updating if you feel like it youve already added so much to the game already.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
sad to hear you lost your collection. even though i hope you carry on updating if you feel like it youve already added so much to the game already.
I'm gutted, but at the same time I can focus on models I never got around to collecting for. Already got two sorted with events for next update. It's just taking longer to make them.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Ok here's a list of models I want to work on. I do want to get around to all of them hopefully but if there's a model that's already been added or that you want on the list feel free to ask and I'll make them a priority.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and these ones are already done for next update.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rstephens120

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
sure ive seen anya ivy and jade kush, thought they were in mercedes pack. just looked and they arent there. since youve already got anya then jade kush if you can.

can i ask for more than one? if so anna bell peaks lana rhoades and tigerr benson.

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
sure ive seen anya ivy and jade kush, thought they were in mercedes pack. just looked and they arent there. since youve already got anya then jade kush if you can.

can i ask for more than one? if so anna bell peaks lana rhoades and tigerr benson.
Not sure, they aren't in the base or Mercedes pack. It's possible you might be mixing it up with APL as they are both in that game.
I would stay stick to one for now. I can still bump those up the priority though.

Jamie Jett would be a great addition. Also thanks Plonkers. Love your mod
Just the ones on the list please for now and glad you're enjoying the mod. (y)

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Ok she's cute as fuck. Not many sets available for her though which is the issue. Will have to use multiple images from the same scene but I'll add her to the list anyway.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm not doing events for them, if you want to make them. Tigerr Benson I tried to add her in but didn't really find any good quality pictures of her. I'll take Ash off my list, was going to add her later after I'm done with the current ones. Wasn't sure if I really wanted too though.

Reactions: Plonk

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not doing events for them, if you want to make them. Tigerr Benson I tried to add her in but didn't really find any good quality pictures of her. I'll take Ash off my list, was going to add her later after I'm done with the current ones. Wasn't sure if I really wanted too though.
Yeah Tigerr Benson was a pain in the arse. I have managed to get mostly HQ pics except for one. She has a decent back catalogue of galleries, problem is they seem to get taken down quickly (hell, even her profile on Babepedia was taken down by her request).

I may get around to adding events but they aren't really a priority for now.

Again, if there's anyone on this list you really wanna do instead, just gimme a shout. (y)

rstephens120

Feb 27, 2020
Appreciate you fulfilling the request Plonk. Also really surprised to see that Eva Lovia wasn’t in the game already. She is GOAT

Reactions: Plonk

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Just to keep you guys up to date on here if you're not on the discord. I've started on more models (have done Alix Lynx, Alyssia Kent, Ash Hollywood and Brandi Love) and recently had a play around with some vid events. Since the game can only really play image based animations (like webp and gif) and these tend to be quite big file size wise or of poor quality in the case of gifs, I've archived what I have for now.

There is a workaround to get vids to play, however it doesn't seem to be able to use the same code that allows for just one event for multiple models. Normally this wouldn't be an issue as I could just have separate events for each model but there is also a separate issue with this that leads nicely to my next point and what I've worked on yesterday.

So I've gone ahead and changed up the events. If you were to run all my mods with both Core and Extended with the base game currently there is significant lag when transitioning screens, especially if you're using older systems. Most of the reason for this is the events. So really if we were to keep making unique events this would just add to the lag. My extended mod adds just over 100 events with around 60 of them being unique. However, there seems to be very little lag if you use one event for multiple models. I tested by removing all of the unique events that only one model use down to 43 events and, low and behold, the lag is virtually gone.

With this in mind I went ahead and removed these for the next update and reused most of them in the already existing events. I did have to remove some completely and hopefully will be able to revisit them at some point. This also gives us a rough idea of how many events there should be before the transition lag becomes an issue, probably in the range of 60-80. Once I've gotten through the models on the list I'll have a think about what other events to include.

Edit :- I forgot to add, 43 events is really selling it short. In total currently if you count Brett Rossi's events (which I've just made) the actual number of events is 1010.

Last edited:

MrBloobby123

Sep 30, 2021
So I've gone ahead and changed up the events. If you were to run all my mods with both Core and Extended with the base game currently there is significant lag when transitioning screens, especially if you're using older systems. Most of the reason for this is the events. So really if we were to keep making unique events this would just add to the lag. My extended mod adds just over 100 events with around 60 of them being unique. However, there seems to be very little lag if you use one event for multiple models. I tested by removing all of the unique events that only one model use down to 43 events and, low and behold, the lag is virtually gone.
great to hear. only reason i dont play with the events now. this be uploaded as a hotfix or a update?

I've started on more models (have done Alix Lynx, Alyssia Kent, Ash Hollywood and Brandi Love) and recently had a play around with some vid events. Since the game can only really play image based animations (like webp and gif) and these tend to be quite big file size wise or of poor quality in the case of gifs, I've archived what I have for now.
shame. i hope this is possible in future.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote