VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays [v0.0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Lit Dark Age

Story (4/5): The difference between this game and the firsts 2 is notable, some scenes and dialogues feels forced but the development of the story flows really well.

Gameplay (4/5): It's a sandbox game (or at least looks like one) I appreciatte that you get some hints to continue with the story, i really would like it includes a gallery.

Animations (3/5): The most of the time the story takes place in the mansion but at leat has new designs, the body type of the female characters is the same (at least in the majority of the characters)

Sex stuff (4/5): It has really good scenes, positions and situations, of course the females are really hot wich is a plus.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ferd

Its probably a niche game, but I personally like it a lot. Good artstyle, a lot of different characters, interesting beginning of a story. Only character I do not find very appealing is the mother, her hair looks kinda bad and she isn't as curvy as the other characters. I hope in the future more bimbo characters get introduced, Yelena seems like a good beginning for one