VN Ren'Py Completed Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays [v0.0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Release #02.jpg

Overview:
Following the events of Plump City, Jason is back living with his stepmother, Helena, and her partner, Emma. That is about to change, however, when Emma receives a letter informing her of her father's death, and Jason accompanies Emma on her trek back to the family estate in Russia.
Thread Updated: 2019-11-07
Release Date: 2019-11-07
Developer: Chaixas-Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5 GOLD
Language: English
Prequel: Plump City - Chubby Holidays - My Secret Fever
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

360990_emma_54.jpg 360991_natalia_01.jpg 361006_LOGO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Planned : Male protagonist, Milf, Big tits, Blowjob
clarify me something what content is in the game???
-EDIT-
i reajusted the thread to the standard of the forum but i need you to do something first
add the name of the developer in the thread before the link
and then i can move your thread

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Kicked out Again ? this guy never had it easy.. So where does this game start then if he was kicked out of the mom house ? I thought the stepmom did not want to see him anymore in previous episode what changed ??

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I have tried a couple of his previous games, but the sandbox stuff is just irritating so I quit. Might give this a try later just for the hell of it.
This one is more straightforward than My Secret Fever. Also, a hint system has been implemented so as to keep people from being confused about what to do, so that should address some of the frustrations people had at a couple points in MSF.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
His Stepmom is living now with a neighbor. They have a lot of fun with Jason, so it seems.
But neighbor get a letter, her Dad died and she goes to Russia. Jason accompanies her.

Reactions: Dependable_223

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Kicked out Again ? this guy never had it easy.. So where does this game start then if he was kicked out of the mom house ? I thought the stepmom did not want to see him anymore in previous episode what changed ??
1. Chubby Holidays - staying with stepmom, kicked out after being discovered fooling around with her.
2. Plump City - back to living with mom, kicked out after losing job & doing stuff with her.
3. Plump City 2 - back to living with stepmom at the start.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes