VN Ren'Py Completed Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays [v0.0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Guys, about the " exploration " part, just roam around until you are 100% sure you clicked on every door, stairs, things like that. Once you're done, just go back to Emma. ;) Hope it helps.

Btw, you're not prepared for what's coming next :p #SICK

And again, the fact that PC2 is launched doesn't mean that MSF will be neglected. For newcomers, storywise, you must play the games in the following order :

1. Chubby Holidays
2. Plump City
3. My Secret Fever
4. Plump City 2

P.S : I said this a few times on other threads, but, Milf's Building, the very first game of Chaixas-Games, might get a reboot with Klaus and his funny adventures ;) Don't know if it will be in Renpy or another engine though. Stay tuned ;) Thanks for your support and as always, constructive criticisms are always welcomed. Not replying to everyone doesn't mean we don't read the posts ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I wonder if the author will try really hard and the writing will be even worse than in his previous games.
This guy has good ideas, works fast and his models are nice.
But his writing is terrible :D
About the writing, you must understand something, man. Development is a job, translation is a job and writing is one too. :) We are discussing about enrolling a pro writer once the pledges allows it. Chaixas already has a full-time job in real life. The rendered product you are playing is what he manages to do in his little free time. ;)

We hope that things changes with time. :)

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
hey folks i seem to be running into an issue when installing the game when i extract it to my hard drive there seems to be no .exe to execute the game into playing, anyone else have this issue?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Gaaaah - Stop teasing Helena, best Girl Dev has created, not enough of her in Plump 1 and to do this at the beginning of Plump 2 - my poor, poor dick

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
A whole new country to bang and be thrown out of. Will play anyway, if nothing else his games entertain me. His renderings are also very good.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
As usual, MC sticks his dick in a pussy yet pulls out to cum, upsetting the flow and experience of the sexual pleasure. Is that a Russian quirk?

Better if he shot his wad deep inside with enough cum to leak out for three days.
Maybe avoiding the pregnancy crowd. Yes in reality pulling out is about as succesful as the rythem method but some may get off on external cum. To each there own.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
oh man are you sure
plump city ended so badly cause this is a one path game
there is no way to stop him form making mistakes
is there or is there not a happy ending in this game
i already played 2 and they both had sorry endings
not to mention my secret fever
i am just hoping that one doent have a sorry ending as well

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well i finished pretty short demo introduction
looks like jason is bitting more then he can chew aain
looks like hell be staying at a mansion more like a madhouse
weird things happen at night so lets stay tunned for more
when is the next update by the way

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
well i finished pretty short demo introduction
looks like jason is bitting more then he can chew aain
looks like hell be staying at a mansion more like a madhouse
weird things happen at night so lets stay tunned for more
when is the next update by the way
Chaixas is a very reliable dev, and unlike many of them he doesn't go months without updating. Even better, he's very good at communicating as regards progress and sharing promo wallpapers and such with patrons. For example, My Secret Fever 0.0.1 was released at the very end of November 2018 and we just got 0.0.7 a couple days ago.

This game was released to patrons on July 10, so I'd estimate maybe a bit past mid-August for the next update (no info behind this, just based on previous performance). Looking forward to seeing what happens and of course any chance of interactions with especially the cook and Natalia!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love BBW. Here's hoping for multiple endings, from an ending where Jason becomes a sex slave or happy lover for his stepmother and her girlfriend Emma, to Jason actually picking the perfect girlfriend and staying loyal to her with fantastic sex. That's my hope at least but time will tell if Chiaxas does it.

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Love BBW. Here's hoping for multiple endings, from an ending where Jason becomes a sex slave or happy lover for his stepmother and her girlfriend Emma, to Jason actually picking the perfect girlfriend and staying loyal to her with fantastic sex. That's my hope at least but time will tell if Chiaxas does it.
and get his real mum to come crawling back:)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes