VN Ren'Py Completed Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays [v0.0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
complete halfway... sadly.
It's not halfway, the story is complete. This was a short-ish bonus game for patrons (Chaixas created this at the same time as working on My Secret Fever) so it was never meant to be a long-term project. Check out Curvy Cougars Street (his current game) for more!

The Waifus Lover

May 30, 2020
Ese final me deja pensando que lo dejó un poco en suspenso por si lo quiere retomar después. Admito que es una secuela un poco creepy, pero mientras haya chicas guapas y voluptuosas, puedo soportarlo.

That ending leaves me thinking that he put it on hold for a bit in case he wants to pick it up later. I admit it's a bit of a creepy sequel, but as long as there are pretty, voluptuous girls, I can take it.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
per request of EverythingButTheGirl
Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays [v0.0.5] [Chaixas-Games] (709 MB rar mac source)
126 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
119 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
You should play Secret Fever and then continue with Curvy Cougars Street hula! :)

I would do this order

Plump City
Plump City 2: Russian Holidays
Secret Fever
Curvy Cougars Street
You forgot Chubby Holidays before Plump City which is his prequel

--------
And by the way what happen to the MC of Plump City 2 at the end of the game after the train event ? Will it have another game about him ?

crashdog

Dec 26, 2018
Can someone please help.
I can't seem to get out of the forest. I've followed a guide on which turns to make but keep going the "wrong way"
Any hints?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes