Ren'Py Plus Size Family Taboo [v0.2] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Aye lil bro, go fap to your lolis and leave us with our milfs and gilfs. I cant stand games where the chicks look like teens.
Start walking if you dislike games with mature women and close the door on your way out.
You 're grasping with the loli quip, no judgement if that's what's on your mind my dude.

I like them "thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal" as well which the game seems to do great at, finding the faces to look like one as well has been my only critique. Which makes you seethe for some reason, which out of all the kinds of comments someone could say about the game that makes a few people pissed is effectively saying the faces look off... :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuggetboy96

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I apologize, but does anyone know if Redаishbone is still releasing games :unsure: ? His 3 games came out very well.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
What a trash game. This dev already released so many games, you might have thought he learned something along the way.

So the character models are not even "thicc", or BBW, or plump. They simply look overmorphed in ridiculous ways, as if the creator had only used DAZ for half a weekend.

No idea why this is a sandbox format, when all you can do is attend school, skip time, have the exact same "i'll leave you alone" dialogue with everyone of interest.

Title should be "Autism Simulator 2024"

Nepeso

Sep 25, 2020
Idk how any of you lot feel, but Miranda's face is borderline horrific. In my opinion, one of the things he needs to work on are the faces, as the quality seems to be rather hit or miss at the moment.

Aug 8, 2019
Idk how any of you lot feel, but Miranda's face is borderline horrific. In my opinion, one of the things he needs to work on are the faces, as the quality seems to be rather hit or miss at the moment.
For me, her face isn't too bad. But I do kinda agree he needs to work on faces.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes