4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
so, the game has been updated, and while it is downloading on mega (it will be in about an hour and a half, maybe sooner), you can read what was added and fixed there

upd:
a small patch has been released so it will be delayed for another 20 minutes

Last edited:

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
so, the game has been updated, and while it is downloading on mega (it will be in about an hour and a half, maybe sooner), you can read what was added and fixed there

upd:
a small patch has been released so it will be delayed for another 20 minutes
Sorry guys, but unfortunately it’s 3 o’clock in the morning and I’m going to bed, because I have to get up in 8 hours (if it weren’t for problems with the Internet, I would have quit the game earlier)

AyHarambe65

Jan 7, 2020
anyone still got version 1.16.4?
I want to keep it around but I deleted mine and now I can't find any working links.

Last edited:

samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
1001036604.jpg

Got an error while trying to open it in joiplay, anyone got an idea how to fix it? I've updated to the latest version of joiplay and its plugins as well

May 28, 2022
any idea why Kyva minigame takes very long to respond?like i click 2 times on plus or minus button before its get change

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
So is it worth playing the full release version for the H-scenes, or should I just stick with the pre-release version?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1.1 Steam

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 166 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Reactions: Delicious °π°

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
well 3 days have passed since a major update where they FINALLY added a gallery

also here is the full list of changes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Washington1234567
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes