4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
Is the game finished? My friend gifted me this on steam.
First of all, congratulations! Because you won't have to wait for this game to be updated here
Secondly, it's finished, but the developers are bringing it to perfection (as far as I understand, but you can just read the devlogs)

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PMCPromiscuity-1.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
I'd pick this back up when the skip minigames mod is back on. I like to enjoy reading this not wasting my non-existent braincells trying to do the minigames. It's not even the games itself. It's the sheer volume and the amount of times you have to do them that is just grating as hell.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
would love an actual changelog. the full game is on steam and here, it'd be nice if the update I play isn't "we added 2 new cutscenes and finished the minigames" so i don't replay it to find nothing

Knightmare37

Oct 3, 2023
I'd pick this back up when the skip minigames mod is back on. I like to enjoy reading this not wasting my non-existent braincells trying to do the minigames. It's not even the games itself. It's the sheer volume and the amount of times you have to do them that is just grating as hell.
I remember there was a script.rpy file you modify so it never consumes your hearts.You modify it by changing the value to modify after spending them (Original is "CharacterHearts = 0", just change the 0 to 5 and infinite hearts after playing each minigame once), You gotta modify it for each character.

1728511427346.png

If it's illegal or Gamedev/mod doesn't like it I will delete it, I don't want to make anyone mad but yes, too much replaying minigame.

Reactions: sabishiiryuu

Fledder

Jun 10, 2024
dang i just finished it, i hope the game has more in the future cause it looks like the main story is close to over

edit
nvm i just saw the 2024 roadmap :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Knightmare37
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes