BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1667828606795.png

Overview:
Take on the role of a new recruit joining the famous Manticore International Private Military Company,
as you quickly discover that the intentions of your new furry colleagues are far from professional!
Navigate your way through your first few weeks, ensuring you satisfy the needs of the two kitsune sisters you now work for,
as well as your equally demanding coworkers!
Listen in on lustful exchanges between employees and do your best to help the company function efficiently,
as you quickly become these deadly women's favorite stress relief!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Overseer Division Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.16.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

FallenBlood thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR is in MCs near future if they are just sluts/304s (depends on the meaning of promiscuity in the title, if it is for MC then it would be wrong).

I wouldn't get ones hopes up tho, remain skeptical my friends. (cause ain't the first time monmusu ended up being a whorefest, after seemingly being harem, so this could go either way.).

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
NTR is in MCs near future if they are just sluts/304s (depends on the meaning of promiscuity in the title, if it is for MC then it would be wrong).

I wouldn't get ones hopes up tho, remain skeptical my friends. (cause ain't the first time monmusu ended up being a whorefest, after seemingly being harem, so this could go either way.).
the definition of harem has already been changed long ago plus with the planned girl on girl (lesbian sex I guess) and group sex content. It's quite clear that this will be a whore fest. Even that whole overview make it sounds like the main character is either gonna be a self-insert or just a cardboard personality dummy. Harem content doesn't go faithful route any longer these several years, might as well go full one male one female vannilla

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019

Ain't the first time?

Pasta is dry, could you pass me the sauce?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
the definition of harem has already been changed long ago plus with the planned girl on girl (lesbian sex I guess) and group sex content. It's quite clear that this will be a whore fest. Even that whole overview make it sounds like the main character is either gonna be a self-insert or just a cardboard personality dummy. Harem content doesn't go faithful route any longer these several years, might as well go full one male one female vannilla
That just makes them not harem my friend. Harem is still multiple LIs only for MC.

Just because you have those that misuse the term doesn't change that. If they aren't faithful to MC, then it simply isn't harem.

Anyway as for group sex, that could be here nor there, depends if it is MC as the only dude or not, which sounds like it might be, and girl on girl could just be for a moment.
So this still has potential, but one should be skeptical.
Ain't the first time?

Pasta is dry, could you pass me the sauce?
I ignore the ones that go stupid... sooo don't remember em XD

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Its literally called promiscuity and damn near every line of dialogue is about how they fuck around for fun.
The only way this is 'seemingly harem' is if you're such a desperate self-inserter you assume every single game ever made with more than 1 chick is harem and get mad when they aren't.
Chill, my dude, ain't no one gonna take the furry sluts away from you. The guy was just giving a heads-up to people who didn't feel like downloading the game to find out just how promiscuous the girls are.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Well now I'm in a bind, I'm interested in seeing where the game goes but the dev's said they're not updating the demo... There's nowhere near enough here for me to commit to paying for more
If you don't want to pay just wait, more will be posted here in time and you'll be able to make a more informed decision.

Reactions: DrFree

Drale

Jan 9, 2019

Is it NTR when the gigolo's customers get their services elsewhere?

Reactions: Sole
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes