4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
>People on F95
>Being respectful

But what about my baseless assumption that Shuuko is secretly Hitler's grandson and the Ultra Wizard of the Sekret KKK? So it's okay to pirate his games and call him a namby-pamby?!

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Is the Steam version actually the "final" version? Cause I played the 1.16.4 release from January and at that point the game didn't seem any where near story-complete.

Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
Well, steam has a refund policy of 2 hours, if you wanted you could speedrun the game by clicking through it, see if there's any new scenes you recognize, most of the screenshots seem to indicate that the PMC has now moved to the new base, so there's that, but if there's anything more then that, I don't know, last time I played you were helping Shizu pack up and move stuff up before having a little hear-to-heart then the game had no new content.

Edit; NEVER MIND, my curiosity got the better off me, and the Steam version is way better then the current version posted, has a new start, ACTUAL dialogue lines posted, and it seems that Gabriel's VO is reading lines and funny tibids inbetween each scenes as "loading screens".

Well worth the price imo.

Last edited:

Kalor6767

Oct 11, 2022
I bought it on steam on release. Encountered a few bugs that were annoying but I'm seeing rapid updates from the dev. I think waiting a week might be a good call. From what I've played there is a metric ton of new dialogue, now all voice acted. All of the art has been recreated (Sprites, Scenes, Background) and there's mini games for the girls but their not fully implemented yet.
I would recommend picking it up, but probably wait a few days or a week

Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
I hope the other minigames being implemented are actually fun rather then Memory (finding two identical cards from a total of 18) it gets kinda repetative having to play the mini-game each time you want to progress the story of the girl in question.

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
hopefully a hero will post the update
Well, if by May 22nd no one will download the Steam version, then I might as well do it (it’s just my 22nd birthday and if I have some extra money left, I’ll buy it and send it to you guys), and I’m sorry because I’m from Russia, I’m a little bit It’s more profitable, as I looked at it, for those who have a Team account in dollars, the game costs $18, but for me it costs, if converted into dollars, it’s somewhere around $6-7
(everything was translated via Google Translator)

Lumberclock

Jun 2, 2019
Well, if by May 22nd no one will download the Steam version, then I might as well do it (it’s just my 22nd birthday and if I have some extra money left, I’ll buy it and send it to you guys), and I’m sorry because I’m from Russia, I’m a little bit It’s more profitable, as I looked at it, for those who have a Team account in dollars, the game costs $18, but for me it costs, if converted into dollars, it’s somewhere around $6-7
(everything was translated via Google Translator)

Steam DB says it's about 700 деревянных.
Willing to contribute a bit.

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
No idea what you just said. But rabid fox fox supremacy, I suppose.
Без понятия, что ты имеешь в виду, но величие бешеной лисы абсолютно.
I was talking about this author

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
WTF, what has he done?

The loading times are extremely long. (Its like a Bethesda game)
The loading time between the minigame are also extremely long.
There is no skip button.
You can not rollback with the mouse wheel.
No automatic forward button
No viewing history

But beside this stuff, I like the story, art and voice.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes