Flash Completed Poaching: Mitsu-ryo [Final] [Kojiro]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ158132_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The subject is a r*pe confinement scenario and sex training simulator.
Kidnap, drug and abuse a rich little girl idol who appears on TV.

Hardcore contents but relatively little expression of pleasure.

There are 3 endings to the story.
There is also a separate assault mode (simulation game) which shows all ecchi scenes
from the story and endings as well, if you prefer to bypass the story.
Thread Updated: 2019
Release Date: 2019-12-16
Developer: KOJIRO
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

336143_screen1.jpg 336144_screen2.jpg 336145_screen3.jpg 336146_screen4.jpg 336147_screen5.jpg 336148_screen6.jpg 336149_screen7.jpg 336150_screen8.jpg 336151_screen9.jpg

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thnx for this one... it is censored though... :)
I never actually played it - there should be a patch - will look for it and post it!
Sorry - didn't know?

(Don't realty play these sort of games - and have been busy making a Mod patch for Teaching Feeling ver. 1.7.6)

Ps. By censored - do you mean mosaics (blurred images) ?

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Vatana Batata

Sep 8, 2016
Hi just wondering if anyone faced this issue after download. The game opens a window on clicking .exe and just in large letters NW.js keeps shimmering ? Am I missing something required before installing this?

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hi just wondering if anyone faced this issue after download. The game opens a window on clicking .exe and just in large letters NW.js keeps shimmering ? Am I missing something required before installing this?
Looks like you might have to get the Japanese language pack on your PC.

What errors - are you getting exactly???

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
Most Japanese based games require Japanese locale, would suggest you download Microsoft AppLocale and run the games with it, saves a lot of hassle changing locale each time you want to run a game

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Most Japanese based games require Japanese locale, would suggest you download Microsoft AppLocale and run the games with it, saves a lot of hassle changing locale each time you want to run a game
Sometimes it works - sometimes - not so much.
I am always in Japanese locale, for VN's and other Jav (Japanese) games - and have a duo boot PC - (Windows 7 and 10) and use Windows 7 for these games - as many are older - just newly translated.

But for this game any-whoo I don't think AppLocale is needed (but not 100%) sure?
Here is a good link if it is needed though -

Very simular for Windows 10, 8.1 and 8.

Thanks - Let me know what works for you .

Good Luck and Cheers!!!

Vatana Batata

Sep 8, 2016
Sometimes it works - sometimes - not so much.
I am always in Japanese locale, for VN's and other Jav (Japanese) games - and have a duo boot PC - (Windows 7 and 10) and use Windows 7 for these games - as many are older - just newly translated.

But for this game any-whoo I don't think AppLocale is needed (but not 100%) sure?
Here is a good link if it is needed though -

Very simular for Windows 10, 8.1 and 8.

Thanks - Let me know what works for you .

Good Luck and Cheers!!!
Hi got the game up and running :) . I had Japanese locale setup already. Turns out issue was dumb I had a fresh version of windows and installing visual studio....(something) and directX got the game working smooth. Thanks again !

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Thanks for replying back!!
DX and VS argh - I need to make a list or thread for all runtime environments in the new year for everyone!!

Merry X-mas!!!

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You shouldn't need to worry about DirectX. And I always install all Visual C++ redistributables. I'll add a link when I find it, because I know there's an MS support page for it. Google's being a wanker and only shows Visual Studio which do contain the redistributables, but you really don't need those if you're not a developer.

Edit: can't find it. Presumably MS discovered the page was actually useful and removed it.
might help you. If you're a bit at home with scripts you could use the links and instructions in , which will download all redists for you automagically. *If* you follow the instructions :).

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:test3:These fuckin games type, so despicable. I always killed the subject. Vuck this games. :test3:

D

Deleted member 7072

Shame there is no decensor patch, I hate mosiacs

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Is the game actually uncensored? The OP info says "censorship: None" yet there are people here asking for a decensor patch. If it's not uncensored the OP needs to be updated to say that it is.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes