GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Just gonna preface this by saying I already saw the comment about distribution problems because they are trying to sell the game, not just give it away for free....

But still: The game is called Pocket Waifu aaaaaaaaand there's no mobile port of it.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Peacekeepr

JNT_games

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2024
If you prefer itch.io, we have demo versions there.

JNT_games

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2024

We released a teaser to celebrate the reveal of the release date. The full version will appear as early as 26.09.2024.

okichobi

Oct 9, 2017
We know it will happen and I know that this is how things works on this forum

But we'll appreciate if some people still buy it as a tip or a way to support our studio!
Well luckily for your team the pervs on Steam are still a little slow and don't realize the market for quickly downloading these kinds of games is still extremely healthy and scattered over a few thousand websites so you may see similar sales to your other two games, hopefully with better reviews.

Honestly though at the moment your team is making 300ish dollars a month on Patreon, why not ramp up funds violently by going the darker fetish in games route or even selling your soul and doing a furry game. Half of those furry game patreons are making thousands a month and only updating once every other month.

paolomarino569

May 21, 2017
Pocket Waifu Rekindled 1.0 (GOG version)
- -

Last edited:
Reactions: OmoriAkio

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Well luckily for your team the pervs on Steam are still a little slow and don't realize the market for quickly downloading these kinds of games is still extremely healthy and scattered over a few thousand websites so you may see similar sales to your other two games, hopefully with better reviews.
Call me old fashioned, but I still buy games I enjoy...

Same with this one, if it's good, I'll buy it. Tried the freemium version and didn't really like it, however it might've just been due to the crazy monitization. We'll see.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
I beat this game in 3 hours. I tried replaying to see if I could unlock new scenes (after my first playthrough at least 20% was still unopened) but it felt like it was more or less on rails.
Fun game, but I wish there was a way to get 100%. Some items could be gifted, I believe probably you have to give proper things to proper people, but there is no walkthrough so go figure.
The game was fun and the girls are cute, also it had anal (big plus for me).

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020
We know it will happen and I know that this is how things works on this forum

But we'll appreciate if some people still buy it as a tip or a way to support our studio!
I've purchased it, are you thinking about letting a more sandbox experience? Because it is kind of annoying to have a ton of characters introduced within the first ten minutes, I would like to be able to focus on a couple of the girls first and I saw myself rushing through the story hoping at some point I'd be able to actually chose relationships with whoever I wanted instead of being railroaded to hell. Maybe a way to slow down the pace a little?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes