toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Am I the only one experiencing a mouse issue with this game? It gets stuck in the middle of the screen and I can't move it.

EDIT : My ps4 controler was plugin and it seems that the game prioritize it over my mouse... problem solved

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
So... After the Therapist scene with Sakaki in the shower using a vibe. I now have a nude Sakaki model following me into every frame even when I change girls. And when I change to Sakaki there are two inside eachother! Any fix for this crazy bug?

Joshua Monroe

Sep 12, 2018
Wow. Its a very shortened story from the original game with pretty much all of the original gameplay removed. Lots of cut content, clothes, scenes, etc. Kind of sad, but still nice to revisit some remastered scenes.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly, fuck replaying this AGAIN after APPARENTLY my "choices" are all "wrong" and I can't unlock more gallery after trudging through a million pages of pretentious "story".

Seriously what cryptic bullshit hoops do I need to jump through to unlock stuff?

Last edited:

KkwwkNya

Jun 4, 2020
I beat this game in 3 hours. I tried replaying to see if I could unlock new scenes (after my first playthrough at least 20% was still unopened) but it felt like it was more or less on rails.
Fun game, but I wish there was a way to get 100%. Some items could be gifted, I believe probably you have to give proper things to proper people, but there is no walkthrough so go figure.
The game was fun and the girls are cute, also it had anal (big plus for me).
Do you have your save files?
From most of the review so far is mixed...

omaho1965

Aug 13, 2019
So, the game stuck on this moment. No more events. I checked each room with each girl. Should the pool location be unlocked? Or the attic? Cause they are not there for me. Maybe that is a problem. A bug anyway.
1727610151128.png

Reactions: blablubiblub
Jun 1, 2017
Desperately needs a gallery unlock after you get an ending. Ain't no way I'm replaying this whole thing for a handful of CGs I missed, it could've been mitigated by allowing players to save whenever they want instead of how it works now.

So yeah, I'm waiting on a save with a completely unlocked gallery.

kristoferh80

Jul 17, 2019
So, the game stuck on this moment. No more events. I checked each room with each girl. Should the pool location be unlocked? Or the attic? Cause they are not there for me. Maybe that is a problem. A bug anyway.
View attachment 4082186
Apparently you have to get each gift to the right girl. I gave rose to Mary and the mochi to Sasaki then i unlocked an event with Valentina and others

• Red Heart
Reactions: dewrules

omaho1965

Aug 13, 2019
Apparently you have to get each gift to the right girl. I gave rose to Mary and the mochi to Sasaki then i unlocked an event with Valentina and others
Well, that's just great. Autosave is ten seconds ago and the only solution is restarting.
Welp, it was okay while it lasted.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes