Unity PocketSweeties [v1.4] [PocketSweeties]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
very nice proof of concept, smooth, I wish it didn't reset every time breeding was done. (especially with cum-flation as an option, I would wanna see it grow between sessions.)

I want to say it's a good bandicoot buddy inspired game. ( the animations in this felt more rigid vs BB -which became more fluid after a few revisions... So I have hope for this project!)

I like that the cum-flation is there,and a boob slider, (both not available in BB) Rogue was done well, breast at max size had some odd visuals, resolution of the futa cock at max slider seemed to suffer.

Would like to see a the "penetrating" cock slider and stomach bulge as a later addition.

Maybe put the unlocks per breeding session? (if you wanted to add a challenge to it....)
instead of stationary objects, have them move around a bit?
or like unlocks pop up between 1-100? like the cow suit around 50? and it drops from the top of the screen?

but overall fantastic demo!

So I saw in the newest revision, there will be motion to the unlock coins! So that's cool... Hope the continu
I would agree, but that character is literally advertised on the front of the thread. It would probably be better to post it ahead of time than have a bunch of people pissing and moaning about a missing character for a few days...

So my only rebuttal to your valid statement, I will say the one in the thread is marked 1.1 preview. Screen Shot 2023-10-02 at 7.58.38 PM.png

But like Iyou said, it feels a bit like a rug pull a little.

rasengan1

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2973385

Overview:
We are making an adult smartphone game called PocketSweeties. In this game you can breed your favorite characters. PocketSweeties is in full development and with your support we can add loads of different girls!!! On our Patreon supporters can vote on which girl will be added next​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-02
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: PocketSweeties - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

v1.1 Preview:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2973384 View attachment 2973380 View attachment 2973382
I love it!
Thanks!

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
just what are those bat head icon counter means? why after breeding its count as 1x then reset to 0 when i press "Breed again" Reseting impregnation counter should be optional but this is unsatisfying.
I think this is an unfinished feature, and I think only the developers or paid supporters could possibly know what this feature is used for

This reminds me of the early MeetAndFuckGames, where you could bypass the paywall by using the right-click context menu
But unfortunately the Peach part is not even done in the public version

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
Needs some polishing but it's already very nice
EDIT: fix the fact that every time you go for another round i have to unlock and recustomize the character again

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffry7977

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
"give them a little grace period" they said
"give them a little breathing room" they said

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PocketSweeties-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
Ngl, I really love this concept! NSFW mobile games feel lika an untapped goldmine after seeing the potential this has. I think it really needs some kind of interactive and progression elements tho. Making this a clicker game would work amazingly imo

Reactions: nokek

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Very mid proof of concept at the moment, I guess? There's one scene, and it's... not very well animated? it's just the same animation looping, speeding up, and there's clearly very little thought gone into the actual animation itself - clipping issues, movement is just weird in general.

Maybe there's an idea here but this is like an early beta build...
I agree. The vagina looks completely detached from the body. It's like it was animated in separate and pasted over which looks really, really weird.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes