Unity PocketSweeties [v1.4] [PocketSweeties]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 2973385

Overview:
We are making an adult smartphone game called PocketSweeties. In this game you can breed your favorite characters. PocketSweeties is in full development and with your support we can add loads of different girls!!! On our Patreon supporters can vote on which girl will be added next​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: PocketSweeties - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Crocodeeznutz thanks for the link

View attachment 2973384 View attachment 2973380 View attachment 2973382 View attachment 2973381
Shouldn't this technically have the incest tag?

cause the last preview... is bowser... fucking Bowsette... (who is just bowser with pink crown)... soooooo.

edit: NVM it's just peach in a costume. guess it be Mario NTR :S

Last edited:

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
After download and unpacking the file folder is empty but it have 750 mb lol.
Does files are set to hidden?

Reactions: loranleung

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023

if the new 1.2 isn't working heres a fixed version that isn't set as hidden

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
can i ask just WHY the F*** is the game folders other than the first one set to be hidden when unpacked? i literally had to go into the first folder then go into properties and use the hide folder option to be able to view the folders that came after the first folder and be able to see the game folders but because of the fact that it was unpacked as hidden mean i don't trust this game so while it looked interesting i'm just noping this as i just don't trust it

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
While I am somewhat sure that it is a false positive, it is still suspicious and strange:
(I do not say it has or has not some kind of malware! Decide for yourself or wait for a someone with knowledge to report or a fix!)

Virustotal online scanner reports a trojan, a common one that is often a false positive, but still. My local scanners (which are also listed on Virustotal) don't report anything.

Extracted folder is set to hidden, this is not really a problem.
The extracted folder is 750 MB big, while the download is like 71MB. The assets are multiple big files(which makes uploading it to Virustotal hard), guess this is a Unity configuration thing?

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
can i ask just WHY the F*** is the game folders other than the first one set to be hidden when unpacked? i literally had to go into the first folder then go into properties and use the hide folder option to be able to view the folders that came after the first folder and be able to see the game folders but because of the fact that it was unpacked as hidden mean i don't trust this game so while it looked interesting i'm just noping this as i just don't trust it
im just fucking stupid sorry about that

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes