Unity PocketSweeties [v1.4] [PocketSweeties]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jamesino24

Feb 25, 2021
While I am somewhat sure that it is a false positive, it is still suspicious and strange:
(I do not say it has or has not some kind of malware! Decide for yourself or wait for a someone with knowledge to report or a fix!)

Virustotal online scanner reports a trojan, a common one that is often a false positive, but still. My local scanners (which are also listed on Virustotal) don't report anything.

Extracted folder is set to hidden, this is not really a problem.
The extracted folder is 750 MB big, while the download is like 71MB. The assets are multiple big files(which makes uploading it to Virustotal hard), guess this is a Unity configuration thing?
I notice it too and even in the mobile version when there should not be false positives

Reactions: GatomonFanBoy151

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Since when peach and mario are in a relationship
Implied in every game except Odyssey, which Nintendo kinda got grilled for by fans, since it came across a bit like that whole "independent girlboss womxn who don't need no man" thing to most people, rather than the "ugh, I'm sick of these two fighting over me, I need a stiff drink and a sun tan" thing that Nintendo probably intended.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Even if iv wanted to pay their patreon...for some reason i got blocked and can't do anything
Would you be willing to explain in detail what is going on?
That way maybe someone can help you solve this problem and enable you to make a payment

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes