2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 23, 2021
if in the future Lana will be a mother.
I don't know about the pokegirls.
and if you like games with pregnant girls, you'll love Lessons of love and lust.
you can find it on my patreon. although in chapter 7 there is still no sex with pregnant girls. in the next chapters there will be.
you had my interest....now you have my attention.thank you for clarifying on mewtwo as well. I'll try and chip in to the patreon when I don't have a 260 dollar trash bill and taxes.

Reactions: kuristiGames

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
you had my interest....now you have my attention.thank you for clarifying on mewtwo as well. I'll try and chip in to the patreon when I don't have a 260 dollar trash bill and taxes.
this game is still free and I don't publish anything about it on patreon.
I recommend you and anyone who likes the game to be in the discord.
I will not put lolis in patreon, no incest and nothing illegal. because although I do not earn what the big ones earn. I respect the rules of patreon and I do not want to have problems.
i don't know why they put the link to patreon in this game. it's only available on itch.io.

kuristiGames

Jul 19, 2021
hey, you guys are scaring me.

soon to be in the news. nintendo sends to jail colombian pervert who created a kinetic pokemon novel. only about 5 thousand people played it (download data on itch.io) but still. nintendo spent 10 million on the lawsuit.
now the one known as kraguto will be able to meet real ratattas in jail.

• Sad
Reactions: WitheredTulip

uraman

Jul 5, 2023
according to f95 users. i will not be able to include such content. but yes. i would be pregnant if i don't get sued by nintendo.
for a game that doesn't make a profit
if you do, please make it an optional for ALL girls, not just lana. This game has potential
also if you do not want to get sued, use a vpn when doing anything online. makes it more difficult

Dreum

May 22, 2017
I'll be honest the engrisch and non-sense dialogue were a bit too much for me.
Maybe it makes a bit more sense if you've actually played pokemon games, but the whole "rules of the world" stuff just feels a bit dumb.

tytyayayoff

Nov 22, 2021
you can skip the game and understand about its boredom.
I didn't even realize it was over, it's so short.
novella novella...

Alter-san

Sep 15, 2017
Hey always nice to see new pokegirls games, while being quite simple I had fun with this and there's potential in it. Hope to see more of it soon. ;)(y)

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes