RPGM Completed Pokeman Quest [v1.3] [SaltySai]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
- Half pokemon, half standard rpg. Party is (female) MC + 1 monstergirl (with a couple more in reserve), and the MC can merge with girls for a hybrid form. Used to be a partial or full trans over on ulmf, not sure if that still exists or not. Should be able to find an active torrent if you search the JP name on nyaa.

There was another one done in work a while back (i want to say 2012-2014) in Wolf RPG that was essentially pokemon with monster girls (sex as the catch mechanic, with condoms replacing pokeballs). Male or trap MC, female rival. Had a full 150 (151?) set of girls, evolutions, legendaries, shinys, and all that fun stuff. Had a mix of classic element types and lewd element types, with all the combinations of resitences/weaknesses pokemon is known for. Can't remember the name of it though, which is driving me nuts. Had a partial eng translation + the beginnings of an (abandoned) full trans.
It's Pocket Girl Hunter iirc

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Man I always wanted a game where I can get cucked by an electric rodent who, according to the comments from a cursory glance, will probably kill me. It's my all time number one on "Fetishes I Didn't Know Existed(?)" list.

D

Deleted member 205059

"You rape her, like the human garb you are"

This game's writing is so bad, "atrocious" would be putting it mildly.

Reactions: MadHacker

Karalexia

Jan 27, 2020
Well... I decided to give this game a try, but it's utter pants... poorly put together, choices that do the same thing, dialogue loops and janky control overall. Can't say that I recommend this to anyone.

Reactions: YukiSlut
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes