RPGM Completed Pokeman Quest [v1.3] [SaltySai]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
I could try and upload it and give it to a mod to put it here if you guys really want it
That'd be great if you were willing to, lost everything a while back with a HD failure, so rebuilding my collection of games that are worth multiple playthrough's. I did manage to track down a version of 1.12, but havn't had any luck finding the old partial or evolution/spawn location guide (made by the person who did the partial).

Danlu

Jan 23, 2018
You can't play the story. When u talk to the first girl she gives you 2 answers and it will repeat itself . well...

I don't feel like playing the gamemode, so i'll just wait for the patch i guess, but im hyped x)
do you have a full save?

Danlu

Jan 23, 2018
That'd be great if you were willing to, lost everything a while back with a HD failure, so rebuilding my collection of games that are worth multiple playthrough's. I did manage to track down a version of 1.12, but havn't had any luck finding the old partial or evolution/spawn location guide (made by the person who did the partial).
do you have a save file?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
do you have a save file?
No, just grabbed a fresh copy of it. While it does have some CG's, a lot of it is sprite animations, which you kinda need to play the game for. If you're just looking for the CG's, you can use an extractor or check out the galleries on ex ( and ).

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Ah i see what everyone is saying wow no scene went the main character say he going to rape the defeat female trainer.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
can i get a full save? :3
There's really no point to a full save of this game, trust me. The few CG's it actually has are just pokemon R34 taken straight off of the internet, with maybe a cum overlay thrown on top of them at the end, if you're lucky.

Just go and look up some pokemon hentai, it will be a far more efficient use of your time. You'll get more variety, better resolutions, and won't have to suffer through this game's 1st grade dialogue, bugs, and strange 'smell' obsession.

Dec 9, 2017
Why does this game skip all of the scenes? There doesn't appear to be any option to turn it off or on. They only have window color options. You can view the images in the game's folder but why can't I see the actual scenes? Even at the end of the game where you can remember your "adventures" some of them start to show images but still say scene skipped and others just say scene skipped. I've never played a game marked completed that did this.

Reactions: Lasmuri
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes