VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v05.11.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So, more for my own laziness than anything else, I decided to compile all the console commands, as well as any encounter lists, I can find in the thread all into one post that I'll edit whenever I see a new one floating around. Credit will be given to original posters.

From ffive:
HealParty(trainer1) will heal and clear status for entire (typically player's) party. Memo for myself: does not work mid-battle.

playerparty[X].IVs = [a, b, c, d, e, f] changes iv's for Pokemon in party. X=0-5, where 0=slot 1 and 5=slot 6. a=hp, b=attack, etc. number range of 0-31.

playerparty[X].RecalculateStats() to update Pokemon's stats after changing iv's

classstats["Type"] = X "Type"=capitalized type, e.g."Normal", "Psychic", etc. X=what you want the cap to be. Note that X defines how many times you've taken that type's class, so if X=1, then Cap=1, but if X=0, then Cap still=1.

playerparty[X].GainExperience(Y) see iv code for X=. Y=amount of xp to give. Pokemon will level up if available.

TraitChange("X") where X=Courage, Wit, etc. Each use raises by 1.

ValueChange("Y", X, 0) where Y=Leaf, Dawn, etc. and X=number of points to add or subtract (I guess just put a negative number in there for subtract?) from relationship

playerparty.append(Pokemon(pokedexlookupname("X", DexMacros.Id), level = Y))
drops a level (Y) Pokemon (X [Charmander, Pichu, etc.]) into the party. Can exceed party limit, best to do in town with box. Can take extra parameters like iv, gender, whatnot, but no idea how to modify it to include those parameters. Small error in original command listed found and corrected by Arty_Wolf

$ money += XXXX Money.

From Je suis un kiwi:

playerparty[X].Gender = Y where X is same as iv or experience, and Y=0 for male or 1 for female

From Loreth08

playerparty[x].Nickname = ("y") Change nicknames, where X same as usual for playerparty, Y is the new nickname.

playerparty[x].Nature = y

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I haven't found a list in thread yet
This is the script for seaport area:
Python:
        elif (location == "seaport"):
            levelrange = range(9, 15)
            encounterpool = {
                190: 10, # Aipom
                58: 7, # Growlithe
                223: 10, # Remoraid
                781: 1, # Dhelmise
                602: 3, # Tynamo
                131: 1, # Lapras
                852: 7, # Clobbopus
                690: 7, # Skrelp
                194.1: 10, # Wooper
                580: 10, # Ducklett
                976: 5, # Veluza
                595: 7, # Joltik
                688: 10, # Binacle
                592: 5, # Frillish
                592.1: 5, # Frillish
                318: 7, # Carvanha
                885: 3, # Dreepy
                393: 3, # Piplup
                183: 10 # Marill
            }

Reactions: zeerin

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
This is the script for seaport area:
Python:
        elif (location == "seaport"):
            levelrange = range(9, 15)
            encounterpool = {
                190: 10, # Aipom
                58: 7, # Growlithe
                223: 10, # Remoraid
                781: 1, # Dhelmise
                602: 3, # Tynamo
                131: 1, # Lapras
                852: 7, # Clobbopus
                690: 7, # Skrelp
                194.1: 10, # Wooper
                580: 10, # Ducklett
                976: 5, # Veluza
                595: 7, # Joltik
                688: 10, # Binacle
                592: 5, # Frillish
                592.1: 5, # Frillish
                318: 7, # Carvanha
                885: 3, # Dreepy
                393: 3, # Piplup
                183: 10 # Marill
            }
Well I guess that makes two of the three areas that I never encountered the uber rare one lol. Never encountered an Eevee in the fields, and in over 300 total encounters never encountered the Dhelmise. Thanx for this, I'll add it to my list
*Edit: Huh. Looking more deeply at the list, I forgot about Lapras completely. In my initial grinding there, for my actual file and not for the encounter list, I encountered quite a few of those, but in the 200 I did for the encounter list, not a one.

Last edited:

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
I managed to find out how to change nicknames, cuz we don't always think of that perfect nickname till much later.

playerparty[x].Nickname = ("y")
x = pokemon position in your party, y = nickname you want

Reactions: ffive and zeerin

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Right, ok, so... I searched through the forum and no one has said anything about Munchlax.
For those that had traded for him in their playthrough, did anyone experiment if the others also come to you for a trade?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Right, ok, so... I searched through the forum and no one has said anything about Munchlax.
For those that had traded for him in their playthrough, did anyone experiment if the others also come to you for a trade?
Who did you befriend, and how much, to find a Munchlax trade?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Who did you befriend, and how much, to find a Munchlax trade?
You get option to trade Happiny for Munchlax (when you receive her) if you've given Happiny an egg to hold onto during the hunt. There's no other trade offers in the game for the time being.

Reactions: Raj1

SeZ2041

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the days? I want to go back to complete other characters' events before the game end week 4

Reactions: Raj1

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Get Happiny during Springsday by giving it one of your other eggs. Whitney will ask for it. If you turn her down once, she'll offer Munchlax as a trade the second time.
Fricking wow. I was a nice person, and lost out on a Munchlax (that I admittedly wouldn't have used) because of it.

Important Life Lesson: simps will always get taken advantage of. :sneaky:
Nah man, I ain't fucking around with Whitney. But she wanted it and I wasn't going to use it, and it already gave me my lucky egg. If I was gonna use it, nothing she could've done would've convinced me to give it away. I took a hit of like 10 points from May and some from Brendan, and then kicked her and Brendan's asses, just because I wouldn't let her have the Larvesta egg because I wanted it lmao

Oct 18, 2018
Bruh Cheren went too far, what exactly was he trying to prove?
Bruh had reason to believe that a guy was mind-controlling everyone. Not only did he see a bunch of stuff in-universe that was really weird, but he heard things from people that put ideas in his head and he went to extreme lengths to deal with it. But then again, if it was true, it would actually have been an extreme situation that needed a serious response so... He was wrong, and he inadvertently caused some other problems to come up through other troublemakers, but he wasn't exactly just being a jerk.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Bruh had reason to believe that a guy was mind-controlling everyone. Not only did he see a bunch of stuff in-universe that was really weird, but he heard things from people that put ideas in his head and he went to extreme lengths to deal with it. But then again, if it was true, it would actually have been an extreme situation that needed a serious response so... He was wrong, and he inadvertently caused some other problems to come up through other troublemakers, but he wasn't exactly just being a jerk.
There's also the fact that he wanted to be wrong. He really wanted MC to have an explanation for what was happening. And his...remorse? probably remorse? over what he did too. So yeah, I agree, though I would say that there's better ways he could have handled the situation.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, na not only that but it looks like he literally exposed everybody else's secret, bruh so many people are going to hate him.

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
How do I open the command console?I'm new to this type of gameWhere do I find the text document of the console?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
How do I open the command console?I'm new to this type of gameWhere do I find the text document of the console?
download unren (very quick search to find it), run it, and one of the options is to enable console. After that, it's shift+o

DarkKane

Sep 2, 2023
Hello I am new to this new on this forum and I was wondering if there was a list of pokemons by wild areas and I thank those who took over this game to continue it I had only seen extracts on youtube and I wanted really play it...ah and how can we be kept informed about updates? Thanks

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes