*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know what level riolu evolves at?
High friendship. Don't let them get KO'ed and give them things like drugs (HP UP, Protein Carbos etc).
There's also the option of sleeping on your bed and choosing 'Family Time' to raise happiness.

Can anyone tell me if this game has loli? Because, based on some screenshots, I see that it supposedly does.
Nope, they actually supersized Ralts to prevent that from happening. Shame, really.
Aside from that there's only one eggmon that's actually looks like a loli (Noibat) but that's it.

Dec 26, 2022
High friendship. Don't let them get KO'ed and give them things like drugs (HP UP, Protein Carbos etc).
There's also the option of sleeping on your bed and choosing 'Family Time' to raise happiness.

Nope, they actually supersized Ralts to prevent that from happening. Shame, really.
Aside from that there's only one eggmon that's actually looks like a loli (Noibat) but that's it.
Oh thanks comrade! i really worried about this!

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
So, the Walkthrough is out of date. Braxien's moveset changed. It now knows Will o' Wisp, Psybeam, Flamethrower, and Grass Knot.

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019

how can i find the high friendship because riolu is a level 40?

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
how can i find the high friendship because riolu is a level 40?
From the beginning of the game you have access to friendship raising berries in the upper floor of the Pokémon Center.

Edit: Also fuck the MotherWak. bitch killed most of my team, until Ninetails got her with Energy Ball. Still lost the fight due to only having Ninetails and Mawile left.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
How do you deal with the Shadow Pokemon this this game? Shadow Rush just keeps tearing through Pokemon even when they're higher level than the Shadow Pokemon

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How do you deal with the Shadow Pokemon this this game? Shadow Rush just keeps tearing through Pokemon even when they're higher level than the Shadow Pokemon
You go for either OHKO strats or gang on then using the double battle feature. Shadow moves are special since they will always count as super effective no matter what type the opposing pokemon is, so having a few revive staller with Sturdy in your team would be great.

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
You get a few Null Berries for free from the early quests, and can buy more from the pokemon center.

Dec 26, 2022
i want to ask something if anyone wants to tell me: will the game have more options like, the romance route or the corruption route, because, in fact, the tags have romance included, but, we only have corruption. yes, i know the game is in development, this is why i want to ask before i regret it...

Tannel

May 16, 2018
Just as a note, the Level 20 Blisseys having Sing makes grinding them for Exp really tedious at times as them landing a Sing can result in the battle taking longer than need if you get unlucky to your pokemon straight up dying if the AI decides to spam nothing but Echoed Voice afterwards

KatiaManagan

Apr 13, 2021
What's the furthest you can get, it's telling me Slatetown is unavailable and it's been years since I played Pokemon but iirc I gotta go past that city to get rock smash to get through the tunnel earlier in the game?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes