*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
I don't know for sure or not but he just release a update and hotfix release on March 4 so it a new version or not? If it is can someone share the new release he drop please?

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
You know even if it says Pregnancy there's only one image that show it, and I'm not talking about getting a individual pregnant like where it just shows the Pokémon getting pregnant nothing else so I was wondering if [Man Don't Hop] can make some senses, or even images where the Pokémon is pregnant.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
How the Hell do you Beat the Cynthia Fight in this? Her Pokémon are absurd, and I'm pretty sure that the Guide is inaccurate because her Pokémon are Level 51 and Spiritomb is impossible to set up on due to having nasty plot. And on top of this Mega Gardevoir has an ability that messes with accuracy (Stop messing with Accuracy, it's not fun).

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024
He realizado una traducción automática del inglés al español del juego Pokémon Cultivation [v0.663 Demo]. Esta traducción no ha sido hecha manualmente, sino que se ha generado mediante herramientas de traducción automática. Por lo tanto, es posible que contenga algunos errores o falta de precision.

Es importante tener en cuenta que, al tratarse de una traducción automática, puede haber ciertas limitaciones en cuanto a la precisión y naturalidad del lenguaje. No obstante, espero que esta versión en español le permita disfrutar del juego y comprender su contenido de manera satisfactoria.

Man0ft45te

Nov 18, 2020
Congrats on the release, Dev!
Just a small bug report: Trick-or-Treat seems to be giving Normal type opponents the benefits of being Ghost type (not being hit with Normal/Fighting types), but not the drawback of being weak to Ghost type moves (Audino in fact was still immune to Ghost after T-o-T).
Also, maybe you could optimize both the game and the archive a bit more. It lags constantly during gameplay (compared to other famous RPGM Pokemon games); and prior to that, the .zip file took me 24+ hours to unpack (I noticed it was the .PNG files taking a painful amount of time each).
Edit: Apologies. I disabled Defender and the unzipping now takes a few seconds.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Congrats on the release, Dev!
Just a small bug report: Trick-or-Treat seems to be giving Normal type opponents the benefits of being Ghost type (not being hit with Normal/Fighting types), but not the drawback of being weak to Ghost type moves (Audino in fact was still immune to Ghost after T-o-T).
Also, maybe you could optimize both the game and the archive a bit more. It lags constantly during gameplay (compared to other famous RPGM Pokemon games); and prior to that, the .zip file took me 24+ hours to unpack (I noticed it was the .PNG files taking a painful amount of time each).
Umm...what?
No offense but that sounds like a problem on your end. I just unzipped the file to see and it took around 15 secs, so either something is bottlenecking your comp or you're in desperate need of an upgrade. A 330 mb game wouldn't take an hour to unzip on computers from 10 years ago.

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
does anyone has the new version he release this month and if it not a new version then what did he release and if it is can someone share it with the rest of us please?

Man0ft45te

Nov 18, 2020
Umm...what?
No offense but that sounds like a problem on your end. I just unzipped the file to see and it took around 15 secs, so either something is bottlenecking your comp or you're in desperate need of an upgrade. A 330 mb game wouldn't take an hour to unzip on computers from 10 years ago.
Nvm, it was the antivirus :KEK: I knew the Windows default extractor was bad, but Defender never slowed down 7zip before on my end. Must be the recent updates.

• Haha
Reactions: DatWanGai

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Nvm, it was the antivirus :KEK: I knew the Windows default extractor was bad, but Defender never slowed down 7zip before on my end. Must be the recent updates.
Oh yeah, i get something to replace that crap ASAP once I have a new system. Defender is good for some things but damn is it invasive for some of the most random stuff.

Reactions: DenseFool

LodazZ

Nov 13, 2021
No game specified "No game.ini"? I downloaded every version available and it's still the same. Help plz!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Oh yeah, i get something to replace that crap ASAP once I have a new system. Defender is good for some things but damn is it invasive for some of the most random stuff.
Invasive enough to where it will actively prevent you from disabling it lmfao

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
Sorry I have to do this...

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.
Your in-depth knowledge in regard to this scenario both intrigues and terrifies me.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes