*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
Please Remove Echoed Voice from the Blisseys that you're supposed to EXP train on. they keep spamming it and killing the pokemon I'm trying to train.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
OpenGL 2.0 is really ancient i am pretty sure even my 2006 dell's igpu supports it. Do you have proper video drivers installed?
Despite OpenGL being an older format, not all of the cards will support it. If he has an Intel onboard graphics chip, there were a bunch of them that didn't have OpenGL support in the drivers up to as late as July last year. This was mainly the case in pure workstation PCs that were never meant to run any form of game at all such as ones running the Q35 chipset. There are apparently issues with certain GPUs and the Linux drivers that run them not working with OpenGL as well.

But, either way, first thing, download and install the newest drivers for your chipset and/or GPU, regardless of the type.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
Please Remove Echoed Voice from the Blisseys that you're supposed to EXP train on. they keep spamming it and killing the pokemon I'm trying to train.
One thing you could do is have one of your stronger Pokemon fight the Blissey until the one you want to train is an appropriate level to fight the Blisseys itself.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
One thing you could do is have one of your stronger Pokemon fight the Blissey until the one you want to train is an appropriate level to fight the Blisseys itself.
The New Riolu at level 17 gets 2 or 3 shot by the level 15 Bilssey Echoed voice and neither Metal Claw or Vacuum Wave can kill Blissey faster than that. Also If you're unlucky the Level 20 Blisseys have Sing, and it's fully possible for you to get bad luck and get hit by Sing and not wake up before your Pokemon gets killed by Echoed Voice.

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
The New Riolu at level 17 gets 2 or 3 shot by the level 15 Bilssey Echoed voice and neither Metal Claw or Vacuum Wave can kill Blissey faster than that. Also If you're unlucky the Level 20 Blisseys have Sing, and it's fully possible for you to get bad luck and get hit by Sing and not wake up before your Pokemon gets killed by Echoed Voice.
Is the New Riolu your strongest Pokemon? Because if it is, you could grind a bit with the level 10 until doing the 15, or again if you have a stronger Pokemon, have them deal with the Blissey until the Riolu is leveled up enough due to the built in EXP share. Or if you don't want to Blissey grind, you could obtain the exp candies.

Nov 22, 2018
Is there a way to be able to have all the Dinoussy? They honestly all seem very appealing to me.
I'm also sad that Rampardos has the lowest votes. Rampardos needs more love (in more ways than one).

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Despite OpenGL being an older format, not all of the cards will support it. If he has an Intel onboard graphics chip, there were a bunch of them that didn't have OpenGL support in the drivers up to as late as July last year. This was mainly the case in pure workstation PCs that were never meant to run any form of game at all such as ones running the Q35 chipset. There are apparently issues with certain GPUs and the Linux drivers that run them not working with OpenGL as well.

But, either way, first thing, download and install the newest drivers for your chipset and/or GPU, regardless of the type.
Dude I am not even joking even the Intel GMA X4500 from 2008 has support for openGL 2.0+

dumbguy14

Jul 18, 2018
Alright, I messed up. Was fiddling around with debug in an attempt to shortcut some dungeon stuff and somehow disabled exp gain from any fight. Anyone know how to undo this? I'd rather not restart from the beginning. Tried Googling to no avail.

also, is it possible to obtain the hybrids that ??? has? I have beaten her, but idk where/how to get the hybrids.

*edit* aaaaand it's fixed? guess I reset some flag or other by going through the dungeon again.
*another edit* I forgot about Motherwack. That's where the hybrid eggs are. Now this entire comment is moot :/

Last edited:

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
I'm surprised hybrid Meowscarada doesn't have her signature move Flower Trick. Would it be possible to get it in the next update?

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Well...I guess now is a good time to start over. I'll keep my old save but should be interesting seeing the new things

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes