*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
A Perverted reimagined version of Pokémon Emerald where you are visited by a mysterious woman in a dream. She informs you that while trying to have a bit of fun, she made a mistake that could potentially cause mass extinction if left uncorrected. After scrambling to come up with a solution you have been chosen to intervene and prevent the catastrophic outcome, while there will be great danger she almost promised you a great reward as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2023-07-04
Developer: Man Don't Hop - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.675.7 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Extras: Quick Tips - -

May(1).png Braixen1_1.png Rocket_Defeat.png May_Relationship.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
I wonder how far this one will go. Hopefully by the end I'll get an hours worth of enjoyment but for now I'll bookmark this to keep an eye on it so good luck.

Of course the first pokemon you have breedable would be Vaporeon. I'd argue Umbreon would be better but I guess everyone has there flavor

xchiino99

Aug 13, 2020
Sorry I have to do this...

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I wonder how far this one will go. Hopefully by the end I'll get an hours worth of enjoyment but for now I'll bookmark this to keep an eye on it so good luck.

Of course the first pokemon you have breedable would be Vaporeon. I'd argue Umbreon would be better but I guess everyone has there flavor
I personally would have done Glaceon if I could (my favorite) but it wouldn't have made sense for the area. Since the region is mostly sea I decided to get her out the way early lol. But All of them will be in sooner or later.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes