*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

EveryDayWeSin

Oct 2, 2021
Gallery Unlock for v0.663 Demo. Just paste it in the Data folder "Pokemon Cultivation [Demo v 0.663]\Data" and replace existing file. Backup the original Map330.rxdata in case of bug.

Access Gallery by going into your Basement in Oldale Town.

will this work for newer updates?

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
85 ? im having 200 backup saves in a few hours lmao
Geez now I'm curious how many it was in Joiplay because that was my main way to play this game and the 85 only came from the Desktop version which was like 5% of the overall time I played this game.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello Everyone! Haven't posted on here for awhile, but I just want you all to know that I'm taking all the feedback I'm getting from here into consideration for the next version of the game! If you want more constant updates I got a discord. Also, I'm looking into ways to make the game easier to play on android. It's just that the documentation and threads about stuff like that isn't very good, so I'm talking to my programmer to see if we can make it play nicer with android.

Sorry if I don't post here a lot, but I'll try to do better! But if you have issues or just want to ask questions hit up the discord. Also, the game will ALWAYS BE FREE! There's no paid version or anything like that.

Akashaink

Feb 29, 2024
Hello Everyone! Haven't posted on here for awhile, but I just want you all to know that I'm taking all the feedback I'm getting from here into consideration for the next version of the game! If you want more constant updates I got a discord. Also, I'm looking into ways to make the game easier to play on android. It's just that the documentation and threads about stuff like that isn't very good, so I'm talking to my programmer to see if we can make it play nicer with android.

Sorry if I don't post here a lot, but I'll try to do better! But if you have issues or just want to ask questions hit up the discord. Also, the game will ALWAYS BE FREE! There's no paid version or anything like that.
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hello Everyone! Haven't posted on here for awhile, but I just want you all to know that I'm taking all the feedback I'm getting from here into consideration for the next version of the game!
what about suggestions? like maybe removing or expanding the move limit for learnable moves for hybrids? ie you can keep more than just 4 moves. (personally thinking 8 if it's kept limited)

it always bugged me how even the smartest of species can only keep 4 moves at any given time. and even dogs and some other common pets IRL can learn more than 4 tricks when trained...

another fuck around idea would be to re-instate some version of gen-1's speed stat effecting accuracy mechanic.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
what about suggestions? like maybe removing or expanding the move limit for learnable moves for hybrids? ie you can keep more than just 4 moves. (personally thinking 8 if it's kept limited)

it always bugged me how even the smartest of species can only keep 4 moves at any given time. and even dogs and some other common pets IRL can learn more than 4 tricks when trained...

another fuck around idea would be to re-instate some version of gen-1's speed stat effecting accuracy mechanic.
Pokemon moves limited to 4 isn't just for gameplay reasons, it's literally engine limitations with how Pokemon Essentials works due to it being hardcoded in many places. Sure, there's a way to sidestep that limitations by forme change/gimmicks like Z-moves but ultimately it's not going to make the game better.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Pokemon moves limited to 4 isn't just for gameplay reasons, it's literally engine limitations with how Pokemon Essentials works due to it being hardcoded in many places. Sure, there's a way to sidestep that limitations by forme change/gimmicks like Z-moves but ultimately it's not going to make the game better.
a man can still dream. :cry:

also i think your statement about it not making the game better is subjective. personally i think it would help to broaden tactics. *shrug* i know i would like to be able to have some situational niche moves for each of my team without crippling them.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
a man can still dream. :cry:

also i think your statement about it not making the game better is subjective. personally i think it would help to broaden tactics. *shrug* i know i would like to be able to have some situational niche moves for each of my team without crippling them.
The problem with that is, your enemies will have the same thing. And quite a few Pokemon will go from hard to fight to damn near unbeatable if they had access to all their available moves. So yeah, it can raise the number of tactics you can come up with, but it'll also raise the number of tactics your foes can and will use against you. It'll just be a game of "No U"....which I guess can be fun in it's own right.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
The problem with that is, your enemies will have the same thing. And quite a few Pokemon will go from hard to fight to damn near unbeatable if they had access to all their available moves. So yeah, it can raise the number of tactics you can come up with, but it'll also raise the number of tactics your foes can and will use against you. It'll just be a game of "No U"....which I guess can be fun in it's own right.
tis why i mentioned it being limited to hybrids for this game. i haven't messed with the void stuff yet, but i assume hybrids will be limited there at least no?

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
What's a shortcut? really wanna just get more money, and level up affection with my pokemon.

Also how tf do i even gain affection??
if you want to Cheat follow the picture and create the debug shortcut once done open the short cut load your game or start a new one and press f9

this will open the debug menu here you can add Pokémon, items, cash etc. if you want to change affection of a pokemon open the menu go to Pokémon tab select the Pokémon you want there should be a debug option here you can change ev/iv as well as affection

if your not going to cheat just have the Pokémon in your team to gain affection normally but it takes time you can also use the EV berries on the second floor of the poke center it will lower ev but increase affection

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes