*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

lolzmandude

May 25, 2022
I understand this game is meant to be somewhat difficult and I do like me some harder pokemon games but at the same I'd love an option to just be able to turn by brain off and get to the juicy bits when it comes to these kinds of games.

The middle ground would be a more traditional(?) guide and where things are more in order of availability and not spreadsheets my brain rejects information from.

Scorpio1111

Jul 20, 2018
I've searched everywhere however still can't find the save location for this game and h version what file type is the save?

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
the changelog says I should be able to get the special absol and lucario through void dunsparce, but I don't see them in the shop or anything?

Edit: Oh, I'm incredibly dumb lmao, its the Thank You! option at the bottom

Last edited:

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I've searched everywhere however still can't find the save location for this game and h version what file type is the save?
well i can't say for Pokemon H version

i can say pokemon Cultivation save file is stored in a windows computer at
C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Cultivation

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
So is confuse status super broken or am I just the most cursed person in the history of the planet? I haven't been able to land a single attack while confused. Tried to battle Hilda's Lycanroc literally 10 times and I just end up killing myself each time

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes