*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
What will the difficulty of the game be? Will it be like that other H Game where you have to grind a lot or will it be more on terms like the original games?
It's definitely harder than the normal games (this is just to justify the breeding and creating new and powerful pokémon) But I will say you get a bit more tools to work with early on then in H version, I try to provide you tools to help with difficulty. If a particular fight is too hard then I would most likely provide a sidequest or an item to help ease things a bit. I think there's two fights that might have to get nerfed but I want to see how people handle them first. As for grind the grind comes in the fact that you have to buy items to raise affinity of human characters and to raise obedience of special pokémon, So money gets tight. Again if it's seen as unfun then I will provide ways that people can crease their funds. I just want people to fill accomplished when breeding lol.

Reactions: Alkasal
Apr 17, 2022
sorry I am stuck. Now I can't go to the forest and there said you should deal with the mad Ralt first. So what should I do now?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Interesting to see how mc kids with each pokemin gonna be look like)
Author can we hope to see breeding with Loppunny?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
sorry I am stuck. Now I can't go to the forest and there said you should deal with the mad Ralt first. So what should I do now?
While in the forest head to the right pass the grass and then if you head down that should take you out of the forest and you should be able to keep going down until you trigger a cut scene in the second fight with ralts. Tell me if this helped! I should have a walk-through up sometime tomorrow hopefully.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Interesting to see how mc kids with each pokemin gonna be look like)
Author can we hope to see breeding with Loppunny?
Yeah, lopunny is on the Mount Rushmore of lewd pokémon. The only reason I didn't put her into the first update, is because I want to spread out the more popular lewd Pokemon.

Yeah I've been having an interesting time trying to design them lol.

Apr 17, 2022
While in the forest head to the right pass the grass and then if you head down that should take you out of the forest and you should be able to keep going down until you trigger a cut scene in the second fight with ralts. Tell me if this helped! I should have a walk-through up sometime tomorrow hopefully.
'trigger a cut scene'. What should I do to trigger it? I mean I can't use pokemen ball there. And I just defeat it. I think I am going to the dead end of this game and I should replay this game again, but could you tell me how to trigger it?
I mean I just defeat the ralts and go down the wall. Now I can't go there again. Also I never see any 'cut scene'.
Or after defeating the ralts, I should go to a place? I am not sure.

I have another question, Johanna, May and Caroline's task, how should I start them? if I should send them candies until the
favorability raise to a number?

l1monat54

Sep 14, 2018
why every pokemon player want fuck pokemon? is it bestiality? or is it something like a furry?(although as for me there is no difference ...)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, lopunny is on the Mount Rushmore of lewd pokémon. The only reason I didn't put her into the first update, is because I want to spread out the more popular lewd Pokemon.

Yeah I've been having an interesting time trying to design them lol.
So like can we hope to see them? I mean mc kids with pokemons

Apr 17, 2022
After I defeat the ralts second time, I just can't go to the forest and there said I should solve the mad ralts first.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
'trigger a cut scene'. What should I do to trigger it? I mean I can't use pokemen ball there. And I just defeat it. I think I am going to the dead end of this game and I should replay this game again, but could you tell me how to trigger it?
I mean I just defeat the ralts and go down the wall. Now I can't go there again. Also I never see any 'cut scene'.
Or after defeating the ralts, I should go to a place? I am not sure.

I have another question, Johanna, May and Caroline's task, how should I start them? if I should send them candies until the
favorability raise to a number?
After you beat Ralts the second time head to Route 3 for the final battle with it, For special Pokemon like Ralts you can't catch them normally. Once you beat them they will be yours automatically and will be sent to your basement.

Also yup, just give them the candy they like and once they are high enough you should be able to start their quest. only May can be completed at this time.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes