*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
This looks so good, how much content is there rn? is it worth to wait or good enough to play alrdy?
Honestly, I would say wait a few updates if you want a fuller experience. I think it's fun now but that's just me, next Update will finish a few quest, have a few new Pokemon, and have a new area as well. Plus a lot of bug fixes.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Last post before I pass out lol. You Vulpix enjoyers really came out and smashed that vote button lol. I might as well start a new poll soon for the next Pokemon since I doubt any other is going to make a comeback lol. Also, bug fixes (Fixed the Pokemon issue!) and completed quest lines are coming up soon!

st123

Feb 22, 2021
Last post before I pass out lol. You Vulpix enjoyers really came out and smashed that vote button lol. I might as well start a new poll soon for the next Pokemon since I doubt any other is going to make a comeback lol. Also, bug fixes (Fixed the Pokemon issue!) and completed quest lines are coming up soon!
Any way to farm money, I've run out after spending it on candy for the moms without realising I can't progress with them yet haa

Apr 17, 2022
She is part of May's Quest line, just get up May's affinity. If you're low on Cash you can get a good amount of Candies from Whitney.
Sorry, about next version. I want to ask how to transfer save file? Or we need to play it from beginning again?

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I saw the first preview and was already prepared to call you a coward for not letting us at the mons, glad I was wrong.

Will the poll decide priority of implementation or is the 'winner' the only one to get added?

Apr 17, 2022
Will be simple candy be useful or not? If it is useless, i am going to sell them all the get money to buy pokemon food. The money is really limited.

Nov 27, 2021
I have no self control and the overworld sprite mildly threw me off so I was poking around in the graphics folders to plug a replacement in and found memes.
Lmao, 10/10

Reactions: derundann

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Decent game for a first release but i do have some questions first can we breed our pokemon like say i had a child with vaporeon could i then breed that child secondly how many females will there be and can we eventually breed them as well

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
is there a option to be a white dude?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes