sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Next update is scheduled for december but that may change.
I follow Hinoarashi on twitter, if in the next update there are all those new things, I can't wait, new mechanics, new job and new pokemon. i am really excited.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
The latest version works right in pc but gives error in joiplay. And phone is always better for such games you know. More privacy. Amy way to make it work? Gets this error

No starting position was set in map editor. Any solution?
time ago hinoarashi wrote on twitter:
If you're playing on an Android device through Joiplay, keep in mind this game is not being designed with an Android emulator in mind. I cannot control its faults for what is being emulated wrong. I am not the developer of Joiplay.

I'm really sorry but I've never used it so I don't know how to help you.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
The latest version works right in pc but gives error in joiplay. And phone is always better for such games you know. More privacy. Amy way to make it work? Gets this error

No starting position was set in map editor. Any solution?
My understanding of joiplay is that it's largely dependent on the phone in question in regards to how well it will emulate RGSS. Some people report it working fine; others have reported it running into issues. The game has a starting position ( or it would not run normally ). My advice would be to check around if any settings of joiplay help.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
Huh, just realized. Will there ever be an option to fuck defeated female pokemon like we already can with female trainers?

Reactions: finndem

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Please fix bug and when they slap ur ass if u have enough lust u get emoji <3 not ? and if u like it u they give u 2 choice not to fuck or to fuck with them

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone knows how to evolution Electabuzz ?
I dont think the electirizer is in the game yet but trade fuck him while holding it
Electirizer is listed as an Uncommon Item for Wild Electabuzz. Keep using Thief/Covet on Electabuzz and you'll eventually get one. 50% Common, 5% Uncommon and 1% for Rare (Dark Grass only). If probabilities line up with Gen 5.
Edit: Light Ball is a Rare Item, and I got one from a Wild Pikachu. So I actually don't know what the probabilities are. Rare doesn't require Dark Grass, at the very least.

To speed up the process: Lead with a Pokémon with Frisk (Stantler, Wigglytuff's Hidden). If the opposing Pokémon has an Item, you'll get a message. Stantler can learn Thief, Wigglytuff cannot. Unfortunately, we don't have access to Compound Eyes, which also increases Item rate (60%/20%/5%).

Keep in mind, Thief and Covet won't work if the user already has an Item.

Last edited:

Jul 29, 2017
Electirizer is listed as an Uncommon Item for Wild Electabuzz. Keep using Thief/Covet on Electabuzz and you'll eventually get one. 50% Common, 5% Uncommon and 1% for Rare (Dark Grass only). If probabilities line up with Gen 5.
Edit: Light Ball is a Rare Item, and I got one from a Wild Pikachu. So I actually don't know what the probabilities are. Rare doesn't require Dark Grass, at the very least.

To speed up the process: Lead with a Pokémon with Frisk (Stantler, Wigglytuff's Hidden). If the opposing Pokémon has an Item, you'll get a message. Stantler can learn Thief, Wigglytuff cannot. Unfortunately, we don't have access to Compound Eyes, which also increases Item rate (60%/20%/5%).

Keep in mind, Thief and Covet won't work if the user already has an Item.
Thanks,I've already caught an Electabuzz with an Electirizer,and I released the old one.:ROFLMAO:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
you need a fix on the graphics, there is no full screen, also even if it turns out to make a full screen, then all the characters look too pixelated, except for the moments when the battle is going on

Nov 29, 2020
Is happiness a thing in this game? If so where do I find a soothe bell??
just battling with or fucking your pokemon and haveing them fuck other trainers raises there happiness i haven't found the soothe bell in the game
I've been doing some science on Happiness via Debug.

Minimum Happiness is 0, Max is 255. Above 200, increases are base/2 -1. Happiness Evolution threshold seems to be 220.

Taking a Pokémon to bed: +10 each orgasm (hold Shift)
Via Pokémon Menu: +10, time spent doesn't seem to matter
'Taking Advantage' of a Trainer: +10, extra orgasms don't matter
'Trading': +10
Level Up: +5
Some number of Steps: +1

Luxury Ball: +1 each event if stored in a Luxury Ball.
Soothe Bell is in the code and works, but I don't know if it's available right now.
+50% base value (does not count Luxury Ball bonus).

Extra Happiness from original Location doesn't seem to be in effect.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes