KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
There's a pokemon trainer in the mines and he uses a charmander with dragon rage that wipes outs my team with only using it once. Not very cash money at all.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
So, i was battling with my nuzleaf against hypno and i took damage from a headbut so i was trying to use a potion and this came up. How do i fix this?

---------------------------
Ecchi Version Showcase
Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_Battle:1597:in `pbRegisterItem'

PokeBattle_Battle:2806:in `pbCommandPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2754:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battle:2851:in `pbCommandPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2743:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:2743:in `pbCommandPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2691:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:2690:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battle:2690:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:2680:in `loop'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Dray\Saved Games/Ecchi Version Showcase/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is there an ETA on the next update?!? Thanks in advance And as for Silver Mansion, No I think thats it...

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Is there an ETA on the next update?!? Thanks in advance And as for Silver Mansion, No I think thats it...
There isn't any real time frame, but the updates are fairly consistence. So we should, at the very least, receive 1 more update before the end of the year

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Since there was some interest, I've decided to put up a small wiki for the game . I'll be fleshing out the , but anyone's free to contribute if they want. This should allow the information to be in one place rather than a walkthrough.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
huh, had no clue there were events limited by date. Does that mean there are some limited by time of day and date too?

Last edited:

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Take the Pikachu quest from charcoal city. Find Pikachu in the forest to the west. Lose to pikachu to get fucked, seduce pikachu to give a blowjob.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
¿completar que? ¿la colección de listones?

Hablando de los listones por ahora no sirven para nada, solo se que están relacionados con los eventos sexuales, (por ejemplo cuando tienes la primera relacion sexual con un pokemon a este le darán el listón rojo, y después de un numero de relaciones le dan el listón rosa).

con respecto a los eventos yo hice la misma pregunta antes y te aclaro que los eventos de Aggron, Smeargle 2 (en el que Smeargle y la chica están en la cama) y el otro en el cual Charizard y Typhlosion están eyaculando sobre la prota y su amiga no estan en el juego aun, están en los archivos pero no están implementados así que no se pueden desbloquear todavia.

saludos

(In English)
Complete what? The ribbon collection?

Talking about the slats for now are useless, I just know that they are related to sexual events, (for example when you have the first sexual relationship with a pokemon they will give you the red ribbon, and after a number of relationships they give you the pink ribbon).

Regarding the events I asked the same question before and I clarify that the events of Aggron, Smeargle 2 (in which Smeargle and the girl are in bed) and the other in which Charizard and Typhlosion are ejaculating on the prota and her friend is not in the game yet, they are in the archives but they are not implemented so they cannot be unlocked yet.

regards

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Reminder that all Non-English posts must include an English translation per site rules. Thanks

genericusername413

May 27, 2019
doing most h scenes that aren't banging a defeated trainer results in this (or something similar, it's probably not the same every time) and makes the game crash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no clue how to fix this

downloaded a new copy of the game and movedthe save file over, it still happens

unrelated, where's the place with the highest level pokemon? trying to grind for the cliffport gym

Last edited:

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
doing most h scenes that aren't banging a defeated trainer results in this (or something similar, it's probably not the same every time) and makes the game crash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no clue how to fix this

downloaded a new copy of the game and movedthe save file over, it still happens

unrelated, where's the place with the highest level pokemon? trying to grind for the cliffport gym
The fmodex.dll library is used to play music and sounds. If it's not present, an error will display. Wine and similar emulators have some problems with it, but I've read that somebody played around with Wine's MIDI settings for it to get it to function. If you're not using Wine to play it, I'm not really sure.

The highest level encounters available would be Route 12, outside of Silver Mano, and the Poochyena from the new job available in Aster Town.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes