genericusername413

May 27, 2019
The fmodex.dll library is used to play music and sounds. If it's not present, an error will display. Wine and similar emulators have some problems with it, but I've read that somebody played around with Wine's MIDI settings for it to get it to function. If you're not using Wine to play it, I'm not really sure.

The highest level encounters available would be Route 12, outside of Silver Mano, and the Poochyena from the new job available in Aster Town.
yeah, I'm using wine so that's likely the problem

thanks!

CanineShark

Sep 22, 2018
So just checking that I'm not just having the worst luck, but does Scyther still spawn in the Kindling Woods or have they been moved somewhere else?

Edit: Never mind they do. I was just having a whole lot of bad luck.

Last edited:

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
So just checking that I'm not just having the worst luck, but does Scyther still spawn in the Kindling Woods or have they been moved somewhere else?

Edit: Never mind they do. I was just having a whole lot of bad luck.
The northern section of the Kindling Woods sports a higher encounter rate for Scyther. 5% opposed to 2%.

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
how can i fuck with Martín
You need to ride his Dewgong naked until it has sex with you three times. I don't remember the exact numbers, but to get it to have sex with you you need to ride it until it has three speech bubbles pop up over its head, in total about 1000 steps. If you get off of it, progress is reset.

I recommend holding some eggs and a Flame Body Pontya while you sail around. Safe places to sail are in-between the halves of Cliffshore city, nothing spawns there ad the route's pretty long.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You need to ride his Dewgong naked until it has sex with you three times. I don't remember the exact numbers, but to get it to have sex with you you need to ride it until it has three speech bubbles pop up over its head, in total about 1000 steps. If you get off of it, progress is reset.

I recommend holding some eggs and a Flame Body Pontya while you sail around. Safe places to sail are in-between the halves of Cliffshore city, nothing spawns there ad the route's pretty long.

When you fuck Martin more then once and he says "You've been a pretty bad influence on Mari. She's been picking up some of your "hobbies" who and where is the "Mari" hes talking about?!?

TheUltimateWanker

Aug 20, 2019
I have a problem with the scene/action "reward typhlosion for the victory".

One day I was playing normally, and the scene worked well, hours later I loaded the game and the scene no longer played.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
I have a problem with the scene/action "reward typhlosion for the victory".

One day I was playing normally, and the scene worked well, hours later I loaded the game and the scene no longer played.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance
The player must be nude with greater than 75 lust with Typhlosion having won a battle for it to display.

• Love
Reactions: TheUltimateWanker

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018

Here's a small test release. It's incomplete, so there's a lot left unfinished that will likely be completed in November.

Since there was interest in tinkering with the game, I'm less concerned about filesize in this release. So I've left the additional files intact. You can even look under the hood to see how everything's held together with chewing gum, toothpicks, duct tape, paperclips, and spaghetti! Cool! Happy Halloween!

- Various bug fixes.
- Default scene handler polished.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Various graphics and music polish.
- Challenging the aggressive Poochyena pairs with less than two able Pokémon will result in an automatic loss.
- Revive your fossils at the Ocean Research Facility in Cliffshore City!
- Explore more of the Midara Region
- New decorations available in both Cliffshore City and Marigold City.

Last edited:

Juanillo

Oct 6, 2019

Here's a small test release. It's incomplete, so there's a lot left unfinished that will likely be completed in November.

Since there was interest in tinkering with the game, I'm less concerned about filesize in this release. So I've left the additional files intact. You can even look under the hood to see how everything's held together with chewing gum, toothpicks, duct tape, paperclips, and spaghetti! Cool! Happy Halloween!

- Various bug fixes.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Challenging the aggressive Poochyena pairs with less than two able Pokémon will result in an automatic loss.
How do I handle the scenes?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
How do I handle the scenes?
Testing with the default handler in Debug mode or calling scenes in general?

In the case of the former, F9 opens the Debug menu when in Debug mode and there is an option on the bottom.

In the case of the latter, they are called by a script function. Depending on what you're trying to do, there are some example events around.

Aramara

May 10, 2018

- Various bug fixes.
- New Trainer Classes.
Thank you, I love being able to poke around under the hood a bit more. It's interesting seeing more of the stuff that goes into making these things.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes