RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
what rpg maker version is this made in i am trying to find cheats.
Pokemon essentials aka Rpgmaker XP 2003

Hi, love the game so far, i met a bug in route 18 i think, where there is a fisherwoman at a spiral in the
ok...
could you expand on what you mean, what bugged, what problem did it cause

1: Daisy, I didn't do any backtracking until I gained the ability to fly so I never hypnotised her which has kept my psychic level at 80-90, and now she's vanished and that whole side quest where she goes missing has started and I cannot find her, I've searched what feels like every damn inch of those forests with no luck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3: I cannot find Lenora I did the museum side quest where we go on a date with that gym leader, I just cannot find Lenora's office.
1722959609642.png
that door leads to Lenora's office

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hi everyone just wanted to drop :cool:

The polls are closed :), and the results are in! If you're curious and want to take a closer look, you can click on the polls again. But for those who'd rather get straight to the point, here are the results:

**Public Vote:**
The winner is...

with 34 votes out of 81 voters!

**Developer Vote:**
The winner is...

It won with 4 votes out of 7 voters!

We'll start working on the new content once we've finished rewriting the earlier parts of the game. In the meantime, enjoy the current game and have fun! Don't forget to leave a review to share what you love about the game so others who are on the fence want to try and also share what you feel the game is missing.

Thank you for your continued support! :)

Andy20202023

Mar 4, 2023
Hi, love the game so far, i met a bug in route 18 i think, where there is a fisherwoman (Maria) at a spiral in the water, also I dont know where to find the silph scope and the tower and electric plant are closed, i think, but the last two are more like questions that actual problems.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, love the game so far, i met a bug in route 18 i think, where there is a fisherwoman (Maria) at a spiral in the water, also I dont know where to find the silph scope and the tower and electric plant are closed, i think, but the last two are more like questions that actual problems.
In regards to the Silph Scope, Pokémon Tower, and Electric Plant, those are for later story updates, hence why they're unobtainable/closed off (the Silph Scope has almost certainly been moved into Silph Co. in Saffron City, which in the current update is inaccessible, and the Hex Maniac blocking the top floor of Pokémon Tower is almost assuredly only going to move once the content with the character that's been placed up there to replace Mr. Fuji is added in. As for the Electric Plant, probably will open up once Raze figures out what to do regarding Zapdos, since the Electric Plant is where Zapdos is found in the normal game.)

In regards to the spiral in the water, I assume you talked to the fisherwoman and she fell in? If so, you need access to Field Use of Surf to continue that sidequest, which you obtain via having the Surf HM (found in the normal spot in the Safari Zone, hopefully you picked it up while you were going through there since you pass through that building) and then beating Janine in a standard Gym Leader battle after solving the issue caused by your Rival in Fuchsia City right next to where the fisherwoman was.

thienVN

Apr 30, 2018
1723040119467.png
i do all the require conditions but the gallery don't open this scene for me, is this an error or I did something wrong? 1723042242199.png

Last edited:

Feather

Oct 23, 2017
Played it all and had a ton of fun, great job on it! Pretty sure I unlocked every thing I could but couldn't find the footjob anywhere though

Zassin

Apr 18, 2022
I will be perfectly honest about this. I stumbled across this game and first I started reading what this game is all about and when I saw it was just another kanto remake I got bored but got curious anyway and so I played. And it was amazing. I was kind of getting bored of pokemon for a while and this game somehow made me reignite that passion in pokemon. So about the this game. It surprised me with how many events changed. I enjoyed every second of it. That one sidequest where you somehow brought a horror rap mod into the game made me smile even more. I defeated the 4th gym and looking foward for this game to be exceptional. Anyway great game with many surprises.

Dutchkangaroo

Oct 5, 2021
few things:
first thing where are the save games located??
second thing iscinderace in game i found the sprite so i was wondering if it was in??
the thrid thing is is there other ways to earn money in game outside of battles??

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
few things:
second thing iscinderace in game i found the sprite so i was wondering if it was in??
the thrid thing is is there other ways to earn money in game outside of battles??
Only way to farm money currently is using a Meowth or Persian that's learned Payday, or using the Breeders, but the Payday strat is a bit less annoying since you don't have to retalk to the Breeder each time, just move around the grass patch or cave or water tiles a bit to trigger another encounter.

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
few things:
1, it's located C:\Users\[insert username]\AppData\Roaming\Pokemon Entrancing Wishes

2,it's in the game but there are no way to get it

3, if you interact with this computer after you beat the beach quest you can sometime get money in certain Time intervals 1723131173848.png

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes