funguy69696969

Jul 10, 2020
fixed most of these now and will try to upload the new version later today

do you have a any option that says Debug if you open the select menu if you do you have the debug menu option unlocked
otherwise, we hope the next update will fix it
glad i could help if i found any you guys havent xD and no i dont see it anywhere ive looked like 6 times

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
You have to take the bike path in Route 16, you can get the bike voucher by talking to the president of the Pokemon fan club in Vermilion City and then take it to Cearluen City, with the bike you can head to Fuschi City
BRUH THATS ALL? IMMA START TALKING TO ALL NPC'S HAHAHAHA thnks Dev, next time again if i have any questions, imma enjoy the game again

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
You have to take the bike path in Route 16, you can get the bike voucher by talking to the president of the Pokemon fan club in Vermilion City and then take it to Cearluen City, with the bike you can head to Fuschi City
also yeah 4 sidequest?
1 Misty
2 Olivia
3 the viridian one i cant find it
4 whats the last one?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
not All the women since i think the pokemon company produce more characters then i could ever hope to keep up to but a fair amount of them

but I don't have any plans for Jessie yet
I was more meaning if we can mind control all the woman that are in the game, and I guess all the ones that come in the future.
Dang

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
3 is in Virdian around here

View attachment 3862335
4, last one is in Pallet town around here

View attachment 3862337
oh yeah one more thing, the generator one i've tried every combination that adds up to 19, that has one maximum, more than the second and less than the third like:
9 5 5
9 6 4
9 7 3
9 8 2
nothings working

and the one battle with "yellow" does that pendulum swings like an hour or so??? it never stops AHAHAHA

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
oh yeah one more thing, the generator one i've tried every combination that adds up to 19, that has one maximum, more than the second and less than the third like:
9 5 5
9 6 4
9 7 3
9 8 2
nothings working

and the one battle with "yellow" does that pendulum swings like an hour or so??? it never stops AHAHAHA
I wrote the answer earlier in this thread but the problem is you have mixed up generator 3 and 1 so switch them around and you already have your answer

do you mean as in it swings in the battle, it continues to swing after the induction, or did you just think that the induction is long?
sorry if it was meant to be a joke. I'm just checking for bugs

FXZero

May 30, 2022
When doing the mission with mela in the cave, not sure what happens, but mela's dialog is the same when you do nothing. Gives you the fire megaman and appears again on the right waiting for you to wake her up, gives you another fire megaman.

Also for some reason, vital spirit is acting like an intimidate.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes