3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Value54

Sep 13, 2017
Does somebody knows how to fix this? The game always crash when I try to open the menu since the start of Drakaiden's secon quest.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Does somebody knows how to fix this? The game always crash when I try to open the menu since the start of Drakaiden's secon quest.
Hey. You are not the first person who reported this bug unfortunatly. The dev who made this quest will be looking into it tomorow

FearCore

Jun 14, 2019
I will let you know when we know more
i have a fix, i got the error too. so i went into debug to figure out the problem. this short of it is that the game tries (and fails) to dispose of a nil value.
WARNING: this fix does not fix the underlying problem just prevents it from cousing a crash and might have unintended consequences. though from what i see there is no problem currently with it.

how to do:
go to "Pokemon Hentai Version 0.519 A\Plugins\Customizable Level Caps" and open "main.rb"

go to line 157, should look like this:
Code:
156 else
157        $viewport1.dispose
158        $currentDexSearch = nil
159        $close_dexnav = 1
160        $game_switches[NavNums::Dispose] = false
161        pbSEPlay("GUI menu close")
162        return
163 end
simply ad this piece on "$viewport1.dispose" add "if @viewport"
long of short, it checks if the value is nil and makes it do nothing if it is. now the line should look like this with this piece added:
Code:
156 else
157        $viewport1.dispose if @viewport
162        return
163 end
this worked for me at least, though do give me feedback on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i have a fix, i got the error too. so i went into debug to figure out the problem. this short of it is that the game tries (and fails) to dispose of a nil value.
WARNING: this fix does not fix the underlying problem just prevents it from cousing a crash and might have unintended consequences. though from what i see there is no problem currently with it.

how to do:
go to "Pokemon Hentai Version 0.519 A\Plugins\Customizable Level Caps" and open "main.rb"

go to line 157, should look like this:
Code:
156 else
157        $viewport1.dispose
162        return
163 end
simply ad this piece on "$viewport1.dispose" add "if @viewport"
long of short, it checks if the value is nil and makes it do nothing if it is. now the line should look like this with this piece added:
Code:
156 else
157        $viewport1.dispose if @viewport
162        return
163 end
this worked for me at least, though do give me feedback on it.
I will forward it

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
Needs a certain level of affection. Guess you missed out on some.
i missed everything after the ship. I talked to her at the ship and then she sayd something about bringing something to asha and from there on out i cant find her annymore. What did i do maybe someone knows i completed the hole event list at an older version and then updated to this version i only needed to do her missions.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
i missed everything after the ship. I talked to her at the ship and then she sayd something about bringing something to asha and from there on out i cant find her annymore. What did i do maybe someone knows i completed the hole event list at an older version and then updated to this version i only needed to do her missions.
I dunno. Check the affection list for seras in the guide

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Man, I didn't check the guide when I started playing the game, guess I'm just completely locked out of Sera's content since I didn't think to check if she randomly had new dialogue about a fight? RIP

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: bobob23 and Ruhrok

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Man, I didn't check the guide when I started playing the game, guess I'm just completely locked out of Sera's content since I didn't think to check if she randomly had new dialogue about a fight? RIP
Exhausting all dialogue and double-checking an NPC's options is a common feature in RPGs. You make it sound like you've never played one before.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes