3.80 star(s) 86 Votes

Dead0Player

Nov 27, 2023
Hello, I think I might have a bug with Seras interview.

Firstly, when I enter the tower, I talk to her, then she walk to the stairs but stands right in front of them and the game just freezes except the bgm.

Second, I noticed I could directly interview the scientist at the entrance before talking to Seras while other NPCs still have their regular dialogue, and after that Seras just vanished. I could interview the others outside and on the ground floor after but couldn't go upstairs.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, I think I might have a bug with Seras interview.

Firstly, when I enter the tower, I talk to her, then she walk to the stairs but stands right in front of them and the game just freezes except the bgm.

Second, I noticed I could directly interview the scientist at the entrance before talking to Seras while other NPCs still have their regular dialogue, and after that Seras just vanished. I could interview the others outside and on the ground floor after but couldn't go upstairs.
You didnt download the latest hotfixed version. Its fixed in that one.

Last edited:

Dead0Player

Nov 27, 2023
You did nit downloas the latest hotfixed version. Its fixed in that one.
I see. I really need to pay more attention to this. Thank you for the quick answer.

I wanna add that I'm enjoying the game so far, I can say as a casual that the difficulty seems alright.
I wish you the best of luck with the development.

Have a good day.

Reactions: blubbervink

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know how you trigger Tsarevniya's third event at the hotspring?

I triggered the sexual content in her second event, and triggered Gardevoir's third event, but can't seem to get Tsarevniya's.

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
Wait is Vexinni's max level 65 or am I trippin? I can seem to gain exp. Also I've beaten the 4th Gym Leader and Prof Wormwood said something about me meeting with Surge but I can't find the dude...

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
An interesting and fun idea.
BUT!
The battle system makes no sense:
1. Some pokemon simply OP, they take next to no damage but one-shots yours pokemon's. Even when yours capped at 30 and enemy about 25 level and less.
2. Sometime, for unknown reasons, your pokemon's just stand and do nothing while enemy makes 2-3 turns. And no, no disabling status effects on my pokemon.
3. For some reason, some pokemon's owners "inject" their actions in the middle of the turn, simply voiding all your preparations by interfering with a fight by switching in pokemon's or doing whatever...
4. I get there is some strengths and weakness with pokemon types and attacks "elements". But there is no any charts or explanation of what's beats what. Making all battles just a random slot machine.

All the above almost voids all fun...
Conclusion: somewhat"unplayable" at the moment, but worthy to wait for, when developer fix the battle system and make any charts or tutorial about strengths and weaknesses.

• Angry
Reactions: blubbervink

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
*Snip for stupidity*
Could someone point this guy that this game is based on Pokemon, which has the weakness and resistance mechanics has been there for at least 20 years a public knowledge that you can search on the internet or should we just point and laugh at him?

This game IS NOT for people who haven't played Pokemon before. From what you wrote you spam some status/stat changing moves without knowing that they do, gets mad if the opponent cuts in via priority moves like Quick Attack, perform quick switches via Baton Pass or stall and simply don't know what pokemon has which elemental weakness and resistance. And you said this is 'unplayable'? Developer needs to 'fix the battle system' and 'make charts about strength and weakness'? Why don't you open google and start typing 'all pokemon typing and weaknesses'?

Last edited:
Reactions: noname202

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
An interesting and fun idea.
BUT!
The battle system makes no sense:
1. Some pokemon simply OP, they take next to no damage but one-shots yours pokemon's. Even when yours capped at 30 and enemy about 25 level and less.
2. Sometime, for unknown reasons, your pokemon's just stand and do nothing while enemy makes 2-3 turns. And no, no disabling status effects on my pokemon.
3. For some reason, some pokemon's owners "inject" their actions in the middle of the turn, simply voiding all your preparations by interfering with a fight by switching in pokemon's or doing whatever...
4. I get there is some strengths and weakness with pokemon types and attacks "elements". But there is no any charts or explanation of what's beats what. Making all battles just a random slot machine.

All the above almost voids all fun...
Conclusion: somewhat"unplayable" at the moment, but worthy to wait for, when developer fix the battle system and make any charts or tutorial about strengths and weaknesses.
Goddamn you are a funny guy

Reactions: Mytom

yourleader

Jul 7, 2018
- Get Allertia, immune to toxic
- Give her Leftovers
- Train with Double Team, Grande Jete and Ion Drain, spam speed, spam def, suck HP
- Gain EXTRA stat boosts every KO.
- DESTROY THE ENTIRE SQUAD OF ENEMIES WITH ONE, SINGLE POKEMON
- SINGLE-HANDEDLY DECIMATE THE ENTIRE GAME BY HERSELF
- YOU NEED NOTHING BUT HER TO FIGHT TILL THE VERY END

*Guys why the game is so hard? i cannot take it how can i fap to this???*

Ok, for a true reveal, first time when i played the game, the rival nearly destroy me and my excitement get greater and greater because "Damn... look like it's a kind of hard game where you exploit to full potential you will feel like a god"
So i ignore all warnings and just slap whatever i can on Allertia. I realized my girl have many special talents, and just a bit of something to keep her alive for the very first battle, she WILL kill everything for you.
I did the above, and Allertia suddently become a Goddess of War. No matter how many pokemon you throw in her way, after she is done buffing at the first battle, you are DEAD! You can't poison her, sucking HP out of her is useless. She can ATTACK AND BUFF at the same time! She KILL and GET A BUFF!
DAMN THIS GAME IS SO EASY
So i just casually play and collect stuffs, mine stuffs and sell stuffs, become rich, buy a house, mess with other people's life. life is good.
10/10 great game. Keep doing it guys!

Last edited:

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
- Give her Leftovers
- Train with Double Team, Grande Jete and Ion Drain, spam speed, spam def, suck HP

Ok, for a true reveal, first time when i played the game, the rival nearly destroy me and my excitement get greater and greater because "Damn... look like it's a kind of hard game where you exploit to full potential you will feel like a god"
So i ignore all warnings and just slap whatever i can on Allertia. I realized my girl have many special talents, and just a bit of something to keep her alive for the very first battle, she WILL kill everything for you.
I did the above, and Allertia suddently become a Goddess of War. No matter how many pokemon you throw in her way, after she is done buffing at the first battle, you are DEAD! You can't poison her, sucking HP out of her is useless. She can ATTACK AND BUFF at the same time! She KILL and GET A BUFF!
So i just casually play and collect stuffs, mine stuffs and sell stuffs, become rich, buy a house, mess with other people's life. life is good.
You're probably the only person I've seen to say a game is easy and praise it at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: forcedtosignup43

YareYareGunn

Aug 18, 2019
- Give her Leftovers

Just wait to get copied by a Ditto.

3.80 star(s) 86 Votes