3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, For some reason after I take on the second Ranger Quest no matter what I do no one shows up to the cafe and I can't start the fight to move on to the third quest. What do I do?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I feel like there's more to the game but I just can't get to it. I caught Vaporeon but she can't swim, I can't do the second ranger quest because no one appears to fight me in the cafe, the Braxien or however you spell it ran away with the criminal dude into a forest apparently but I can't find it. Am I missing something? Is the game not updated that far or is there a mistake somewhere?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I feel like there's more to the game but I just can't get to it. I caught Vaporeon but she can't swim, I can't do the second ranger quest because no one appears to fight me in the cafe, the Braxien or however you spell it ran away with the criminal dude into a forest apparently but I can't find it. Am I missing something? Is the game not updated that far or is there a mistake somewhere?
Go to the first page and read the walkthrough...

Reactions: 72 man

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Surf hasnt been added yet so swimming, except for vaporeon 1 is not a thing yet.

Second ranger quest... you were warned before doing gym 2 that quests become unavailable after beating surge. This is one of them. Next time, read.

Braixen ran to the east, break down the fence and look around...

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
what does this mean? Also what is the monument puzzle solution cause after the first time it continues to say that the land sea and sky is missing what do i do?

Last edited:

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
I need help with the stone monument puzzle cause i have read the winds have changed lets check it out without anything being different and instead say a new riddle like the cave is missing the land is missing and the seas are missing im going insane please help

Armada.

Jun 30, 2021
I need help with the stone monument puzzle cause i have read the winds have changed lets check it out without anything being different and instead say a new riddle like the cave is missing the land is missing and the seas are missing im going insane please help
I did this yesterday, it's simple. You have to press the monuments in the right order, since you have Cave, Land and Seas (it means that the wind is in the right position, you will have pressed it first or last). You just have to reverse the order of the other 3. The small stones that move towards the 4 monuments indicate the type of the large ones. Just read what they say.

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
I did this yesterday, it's simple. You have to press the monuments in the right order, since you have Cave, Land and Seas (it means that the wind is in the right position, you will have pressed it first or last). You just have to reverse the order of the other 3. The small stones that move towards the 4 monuments indicate the type of the large ones. Just read what they say.
What do you mean by reverse the order ? When the grey monument says the riddle do i have to do the last one first or am i just an idiot

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
What do you mean by reverse the order ? When the grey monument says the riddle do i have to do the last one first or am i just an idiot
You can figure out the correct order by reading the small rocks.

the big statues represent parts of the story. Activate them in the order that you learned from the small rocks

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Seras' interview quest is bugged, at least for me. I get to the point where I "tell her everything", and then it just loops over and over. Like she gives the contact thing, then immediately reinitiates the debriefing dialog...
I thought maybe the issue was that I was on 0.519, but this happened again on 0.524
Is anyone else getting stuck in a loop after trying to interview the locals at Breezewind Town for Seras affection?
Bug has been found.
You didnt talk about Seras hobbies after the meetup so you missed out on affection and due to a flag being set a certain way the dialogue only concludes after getting all the affection points. This will be fixed.
If you havent moved on already and therefore missed out on more Seras content, DM me your save file from before the Watchtower Interview event and ill fix your affection levels so you can continue.

Reactions: Phreak44444
3.80 star(s) 85 Votes