3.80 star(s) 85 Votes

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
You can figure out the correct order by reading the small rocks.

the big statues represent parts of the story. Activate them in the order that you learned from the small rocks
So i did and still nothing darkness is the cave heaven is the sky woods is the land and the sea is obvious but sometimes when i press the sea one i get some additional dialogue that is not supposed to be there so when i return home i will post a complete copy of my game cause i think its bugged and i am now softlocked from completing the quest

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
Im am actually getting mad cause when i extinguish all the things and the start all over the very first one i do gets me the message that the wind changes

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Surf hasnt been added yet so swimming, except for vaporeon 1 is not a thing yet.

Second ranger quest... you were warned before doing gym 2 that quests become unavailable after beating surge. This is one of them. Next time, read.

Braixen ran to the east, break down the fence and look around...
Thanks for the first answer, when it comes to Braixen I touched the fence and nothing happened which is why I asked, and my issue with the ranger thing had nothing to do with me notreading; Don't be a dick I just clicked the enter button one to many times and it's not like there's chat history or anything and there was no quest button so I literally had to assume I did everything right before finding I missed a crucial part of the game by progressing it in the normal way you progress Pokemon games.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Thanks for the first answer, when it comes to Braixen I touched the fence and nothing happened which is why I asked, and my issue with the ranger thing had nothing to do with me notreading; Don't be a dick I just clicked the enter button one to many times and it's not like there's chat history or anything and there was no quest button so I literally had to assume I did everything right before finding I missed a crucial part of the game by progressing it in the normal way you progress Pokemon games.
That excuse won't work here.
You've given MULTIPLE warnings of how defeating Lt. Surge would lock you from contents, twice even by the game physically stopping you from advancing into the fight. First is when you walk to the front of the gym door, second when you're being healed by the nurse inside the gym. Unless you're legally blind or being the type that skips the game dialogue entirely and then gets stuck not knowing what to do (which is definitely your case) it's your own fault.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
That excuse won't work here.
You've given MULTIPLE warnings of how defeating Lt. Surge would lock you from contents, twice even by the game physically stopping you from advancing into the fight. First is when you walk to the front of the gym door, second when you're being healed by the nurse inside the gym. Unless you're legally blind or being the type that skips the game dialogue entirely and then gets stuck not knowing what to do (which is definitely your case) it's your own fault.
Dawg seriously calm the fuck down, it's not that deep, also I only got a warning from the nurse and I miss-clicked which led to the whole situation. At the very end of the day it's a game about fucking Pokemon, stop being a cunt and go back to beating your shit in your moms basement to pictures of Pidgey or whatever the fuck a waste of living space like you does in your free time. I wasn't even pissed about it I just replayed the game and came here to ask for clarity so I could be sure I wouldn't make another mistake, I promise you; if you want to get anywhere in your life learn to be less of a dick.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
What about following your own advice ?
Oh, and how am I not following my own advice? He was being a dick and I didn't jive with it; why involve yourself when you could just not? Like did you even read the whole interaction? I was trying to be nice about what I had to say, then he pushed with an extra ass response.

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
why cant i talk to seras after meeting with wormwood after gym 3?
she just say "sit and wormwood has to say smothing"
I encountered that bug as well. It's after I did the affection with Asha which got her to leave and no more dialogue. If you have a previous save, go back and talk to Seras first.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
why cant i talk to seras after meeting with wormwood after gym 3?
she just say "sit and wormwood has to say smothing"
I encountered that bug as well. It's after I did the affection with Asha which got her to leave and no more dialogue. If you have a previous save, go back and talk to Seras first.
Its not a bug. You missed out on affection somewere so you cant progress... i do admit the dialogue may be a bit weird, ill bring it up with the dev.

Reactions: Phreak44444

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
He was being a dick
I wonder who is a really a dick between the person who said that: "Unless you're legally blind or being the type that skips the game dialogue entirely and then gets stuck not knowing what to do (which is definitely your case) it's your own fault." and the person who said that: "stop being a cunt and go back to beating your shit in your moms basement to pictures of Pidgey or whatever the fuck a waste of living space like you does in your free time."

Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I wonder who is a really a dick between the person who said that: "Unless you're legally blind or being the type that skips the game dialogue entirely and then gets stuck not knowing what to do (which is definitely your case) it's your own fault." and the person who said that: "stop being a cunt and go back to beating your shit in your moms basement to pictures of Pidgey or whatever the fuck a waste of living space like you does in your free time."

Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question.
Alright, I'm not gonna respond again because now it's just a waste of time; but to answer your "rhetorical" question we were both being dicks, the difference is that I was being a dick in response to him being one since I literally just came on here for some clarification and even tried to not entertain his sly comments the first time we talked. At this point your trying way to hard to make me look like some kind of ass, when if you look back at everything that was said I didn't even start the altercation, if you just never responded this whole thing could've been long dead but you for some reason felt the need to open your mouth over a problem that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Not Cool

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I was being a dick in response to him being one
He was never a dick, maybe he was a little exasperated in his response because the game warn the player several times.

Oh and if you don't want people to react to your comments, you can delete them.

kerchunk12

May 22, 2021
Bug has been found.
You didnt talk about Seras hobbies after the meetup so you missed out on affection and due to a flag being set a certain way the dialogue only concludes after getting all the affection points. This will be fixed.
If you havent moved on already and therefore missed out on more Seras content, DM me your save file from before the Watchtower Interview event and ill fix your affection levels so you can continue.
Thanks for the quick support. I think I'm fine for the time being, thank you for the offer though!

Reactions: blubbervink

jardinier

May 12, 2020
Is it normal ? After the other team used the move Self-destruct killing both opponents, the next fighting pokemons are both color burning Sienna.
Self-destruct bug.jpg

bloodlordjm

Nov 6, 2017
I seem to have found a bug with Sera at the Radio Tower once its all said and done and she gives you her phone number i get stuck in a loop of me telling her the info again and getting her phone number again with no way to end the conversation.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I seem to have found a bug with Sera at the Radio Tower once its all said and done and she gives you her phone number i get stuck in a loop of me telling her the info again and getting her phone number again with no way to end the conversation.
Bug has been found.
You didnt talk about Seras hobbies after the meetup so you missed out on affection and due to a flag being set a certain way the dialogue only concludes after getting all the affection points. This will be fixed.
If you havent moved on already and therefore missed out on more Seras content, DM me your save file from before the Watchtower Interview event and ill fix your affection levels so you can continue.

3.80 star(s) 85 Votes