POLL: You love Harem and hate NTR. You enter a bunker and you're automatically drawn to which girl?

You love Harem & hate NTR. You enter a bunker & you're automatically drawn to which girl?

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm curious what personality types Harem lovers, who hate NTR, are the most attracted to. Maybe you like both innocent and evil women, or do you like one type better than the other? Hopefully the poll can shed some light.

You'll notice I added the possibility of being friend zoned or dominated. This is because I want there to be an element of failure which promotes a challenge; which makes the reward that much sweeter when you finally attain it.

Ultimately, this poll can help give me the kind of insight that could possibly lower the amount of characters in my game. Having too many characters makes development slower.

(Since I like Harem, netori, netorare, netorase, sharing, cheating, humiliation, cuckolding, femdom; I find that this skews and distorts my perspective. A person who hates NTR, but loves Harem will see things differently than me. My goal is to understand their perspective as much as possible. Why? In many threads I see people complain about NTR, it's important to understand their frustrations so I can make a quality product. Thanks!)

EDIT: Some people ask me to define weakness, so here's a basic example:

-----------------------------------------
Imagine in game the MC has a fight coming up. He can [train at the gym] or [watch tv]. So for two weeks, instead of training, he watches TV all day. Finally, the day of the big fight comes and the MC gets his ass kicked. His potential love interests asks, "wow, you got your ass kicked, what happened?" He responds, "I shouldn't of watched tv all day. I was cocky and over confident." Then she says, "Omg, how stupid are you?!". Then she goes and gets fucked by the guy who kicked the MC's ass. The MC shouldn't of been lazy (weakness). He should've trained.

This is a very crude and basic example of how a woman NPC might choose another guy over the MC if the MC neglects their basic responsibilities; responsibilities that could lead to available achievements in game if the right choices are made.

The basic idea is that a little risk makes the reward that much sweeter.
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: Cokane0

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Extremely limited selection of choices of which none are appealing to me personally.
My preference would be cuckquean, mildly submissive, completely loyal and adventurous with partner(very much like my IRL wife).
Also although it is fine to have a harem in a game in reality a harem would be a pain in the arse, prefer one partner that is happy for you to have casual sex with others.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The whole "who'd *** u if u showed weakness" premise is so restricted, that it's not worth giving this a more serious thought, imho. The constant need to show strength is a sign of weakness and the abilty to show weakness where appropriate is a sign of strength.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Your poll basically has two answers: sadist and masochist. That could be perfect for your game, and that's awesome, but I'm responding to your statement, "I'm curious what personality types Harem lovers, who hate NTR, are the most attracted to."

The answer, for me, is: it depends on the game.

I have many favorite harem characters, but they can't be quantified in the way you describe the options in the poll. Mostly because I'm not into sadism, masochism, submission or domination. So, of course, question becomes, "why am I even responding to this thread?"

My goal is to understand their perspective as much as possible. Why? In many threads I see people complain about NTR, it's important to understand their frustrations so I can make a quality product.
There are always going to be people that don't like the tags, subjects, renders, writing, whatever of your game. Wanting to make a quality product is understandable, and trying to make it desirable to the masses is commendable. IMHO, these two things are rarely combinable. In game making, quality comes from passion. Passion comes from within ourselves, and is different for every one of us.

To me, it seems your passion in this matter run to BDSM, harem, NTR, and probably some other things. I would suggest trying to build your game on what your passion is, instead of what you think might make the game the most popular or profitable. The care and strong feelings you have for your game will show, and you'll get your quality and your supporters. Don't worry about the ones who don't like a particular fetish, genre, or subject. It's your game. Do it how you want.

If you build it, they will come.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
If you're gonna cater to people who like harem games, with no NTR of any sort, beware making a route for your character that makes him(male?) either friendzoned or dominated by potential harem members for being weak at all.

MC, as the Dev
or MC as the player, should do the dominating and the friendzoning.

A weak or pussybitchtits MC is about as much of a complaint as NTR for people who enjoy harem games. Even if it's by player choice.
Often It's because the choice is
A.) Sniff her hair like a retard, get called out, cry, repeat, sniff dirty panties in laundry, get called out, cry, repeat
or
B.) open the door for her, Tips* fedora, whiteknighting Mlady. Punchout ex Boyfriend in one hit because he is asshole to LI, ect.

If you try to cater to the Harem lover crowd, and make half the potential route with a LI female domination of the male MC because the MC is weak, you are shooting yourself in the foot. People who want to see Femdom, are not often the same people who play "I want to fuck every female I see lovey cute harem adventure."

Or repeated failure leads to not being able to fuck the girl? Harem lovers hate not being able to fuck the girl.
Failure can mean and be more than a blueballing that people are just going to bitch at you for, even if it was their choices.
And if it's only one half of the route, most players would just play through the other route, making half your work near pointless.

Based on your other Polls, I doubt you want to mold yourself into a carbon copy box of X game genre. Especially the extremely vanilla typical Harem game. I would do whatever the fuck you feel like doing, make it nuanced and add any mechanics or story structure you want. Tag appropriately and gather the audience you deserve.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Submissive girl, age doesn't really matter (both can be interesting). I voted for 18, but you can also count +1 vote for the 34 submissive. Dominating a tsundere would be an interesting option too.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
For those who play lots of Harem games, has there ever been a Harem game you've played in which you weren't attracted to all the women? If so, would you consider whoring out the woman you're not interested in to make money, or offering them as sex objects to other men to increase standing and power?

Edit: Adding an additional question below.

Do you guys know of any Harem games where you openly fuck a guys girlfriend or wife in front of him, either with or without his consent to humiliate and destroy him? Basically psychologically breaking down the girl and her boyfriend or husband.

I recently played a Harem game called https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-20-mr-c.1878/. You could fuck a wife and daughter in front of the husband, but only after mind control. Are there games with the same scenario, but without the mind control?

Last edited:

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
For those who play lots of Harem games, has there ever been a Harem game you've played in which you weren't attracted to all the women? If so, would you consider whoring out the woman you're not interested in to make money, or offering them as sex objects to other men to increase standing and power?
Yes, there have been plenty of harem games where I did not feel attracted to one or more of the characters in the harem, sometimes for purely ascetic reasons and others because of the character's personality.

I would absolutely do something like you're suggesting if the game allowed for it and there were no other tags/actions I am adverse to that would come into play through such actions.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I want to add Harem to my game, but I don't want it to be vanilla. I need some help if one of you guys don't mind. Think of the following as more of a fun challenge in regards to two genres that clearly clash: Harem & NTR.

Okay, you hate NTR, but you love Harem. Given that mentality, you're playing a Harem game (male protagonist) in which there are five areas:

- Whore House
- Street Filled with Prostitutes
- Drug Den filled with slutty women
- Gloryhole
- Orgy Den

(Note: These are not the only areas, but areas that can be controversial NTR wise if you get my drift).

What are you expecting from the above places?
- Would you pay for a whore?
- Would you fuck one of the slutty women at the drug den or orgy den?

- Would you get your dick sucked at the gloryhole?
- Would you expect to somehow steal these women away from their situation and add them to your Harem? Maybe clean them up and train them?

How does Harem fit into corrupt, lecherous, debaucherous places like whore houses, gloryholes, orgy dens, promiscuous night clubs, etc? For example, let's say you have a slutty whore who takes twenty cum loads in her asshole at a gangbang den. Do you still want to recruit her into your Harem? If you think about it, she's been anally trained. All you have to do is just train her up, clean her up, and if you add her to your Harem, you'd get that trained asshole all to yourself? Or do I have the wrong mentality here?

Another thought. Is the pure essence of Harem going to clean, conservative places like college, fancy restaurant's, libraries, seducing your family members at home, all followed by making nice, innocent girls (innocent wives, the innocent library girl) doing depraved things for you?

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Used goods harem? I like it! Okay, so I love NTR too, but it's a neat idea. Trying to purify the fallen and all that. Especially if the girls used to be highly respected and looked up to before they fell from grace. I HIGHLY doubt it would appeal to either classical harem fans and ntr haters, but then I'd say that's a dull audience to aim for anyways.

Why not try to do the impossible and cater to both audiences then, and make it about either indulging yourself in debauchery, and pushing the girls further into sin, or trying to "save" the girls you like from depravity? Would add some drama to it if you can't save them all, and have to prioritize who you love more.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
these all sound like you designed them for NTR. complete assholes whose only function is to drop you for the first sign of 'weakness'.
You call them "complete assholes", so that must mean you think very little of them; that they're just opportunistic bitches. What would you want to do with women of whom you think very little of? Is there any room for potential eroticism that a Harem player might enjoy? I've read some comics where a bitchy girl ("complete asshole" as you call them), gets mind controlled and then turned into the protagonists sex slave, as a means of gaining revenge. Is this common at all in Harem?

Anyways, I'm doing my own research, but no matter how much research I do, I'll never truly understand the perspective of someone who hates NTR, but loves Harem. So I NEED that feedback from them. I try to find it in other threads, I'll find it eventually since I've only just begun researching.

Any information shared in this thread will be available to be searched for on the forum, which can help other developers.

Also, I see people facepalming my posts. Share some thoughts if you can in a response. I'm here to absorb as much feedback as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Melissalauren

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...i need to unwatch this topic, every day there get more stupid questions added by edit or new posts...
Anyways, I'm doing my own research, but no matter how much research I do, I'll never truly understand the perspective of someone who hates NTR, but loves Harem. So I NEED that feedback from them. I try to find it in other threads, I'll find it eventually since I've only just begun researching.
You will never undestand it because you are not interested in harem (=getting, keeping and caring for the girls) but in corruption (=making every girl a free for use slut) sharing (letting others fuck your girls) and prostitution (=renting/selling living meat to fuck). None of your questions and no description of the stuff you wanna see and implement in your "game" (how many polls do you need to make the game you wanna make?) has anything to do with a harem. If you plan on making a brothel sim/manager then do it already, there are enough guys who like rental meat and whoring out anyone they see including their own family (next poll incest ntr/prostitution?), but you cant call such stuff harem because any harem girl is only there to please the master/owner/founder of the harem, not everyone or anyone else.

To make it as simple as possible and show you where the shitstorm will come from if you make such a game:
Harem = personal use only, not for share
Sharing = letting one/some others fuck your girl, but not everyone and you decide who and who dont get a fuck
Rape = Same as sharing but against the will of the girl OR against both, yours AND the girls will...OR you are the rapist/victim
cheating/ntr = share against your will (will piss off almost everyone who got the game because of the harem tag if its not completly avoidable, because people who already hate to see ONE girl with an other dick will not be fans of seeing even more of their girls fucking around)

Corruption = free for all sluts - out of your control after fully corrupting them (like the linked game corruption, in the beginning it is a harem, but the more you corrupt them the more they fuck everything around...sadly you mostly cant stop before they go wild...the personal slut games are rare)
Prostitution = pay for all sluts

If it still dont rings a bell you should just try to mix some genres that are not complete opposites ^^

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
(how many polls do you need to make the game you wanna make?)
It's not even about the game he want to make, it's about the money he want to earn.

All his polls follow the same scheme : There's this thing I saw in games that have success, in what way people want it to be integrated in my game.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
...i need to unwatch this topic, every day there get more stupid questions added by edit or new posts...

You will never undestand it because you are not interested in harem
(=getting, keeping and caring for the girls) but in corruption (=making every girl a free for use slut) sharing (letting others fuck your girls) and prostitution (=renting/selling living meat to fuck). None of your questions and no description of the stuff you wanna see and implement in your "game" (how many polls do you need to make the game you wanna make?) has anything to do with a harem. If you plan on making a brothel sim/manager then do it already, there are enough guys who like rental meat and whoring out anyone they see including their own family (next poll incest ntr/prostitution?), but you cant call such stuff harem because any harem girl is only there to please the master/owner/founder of the harem, not everyone or anyone else.

To make it as simple as possible and show you where the shitstorm will come from if you make such a game:

Harem = personal use only, not for share
Sharing = letting one/some others fuck your girl, but not everyone and you decide who and who dont get a fuck
Rape = Same as sharing but against the will of the girl OR against both, yours AND the girls will...OR you are the rapist/victim
cheating/ntr = share against your will (will piss off almost everyone who got the game because of the harem tag if its not completly avoidable, because people who already hate to see ONE girl with an other dick will not be fans of seeing even more of their girls fucking around)
Corruption = free for all sluts - out of your control after fully corrupting them (like the linked game corruption, in the beginning it is a harem, but the more you corrupt them the more they fuck everything around...sadly you mostly cant stop before they go wild...the personal slut games are rare)
Prostitution = pay for all sluts

If it still dont rings a bell you should just try to mix some genres that are not complete opposites ^^
Getting: Do you have any desire to get a girl that is a complete whore or do you only want to get girls that are innocent virgins, or do you like both?

Keeping: By keeping, do you mean protecting your girls from a rival/enemy who is trying to steal them away?

Caring: Romantic kind of caring rooted in love, or taking care of them as if they're mere sex objects, or both?

Are you down for Harem, but if you fail you get NTR'ed?

Do you think most people who play Harem are down for competition, to make the reward of getting the girl that much sweeter, or is competition something they're trying to avoid?

It's not even about the game he want to make, it's about the money he want to earn.

All his polls follow the same scheme : There's this thing I saw in games that have success, in what way people want it to be integrated in my game.
I genuinely like Harem, but my version of Harem is completely different from the norm. I'm trying to get someone here to open up about what they like most about Harem (especially if they hate NTR), then compare that against my questions. Then I can see if I'm on the right track.

My goal is to see if a Harem/NTR haters will inadvertently TYPE out my exact idea without me having to share it. If they do, then I know I have a hit. It means I'm on the right track.

Does Harem, Competition, NTR as penalty, whorish women in addition to innocent women have any interest to a Harem Lover/NTR Hater?

Last edited: